Getting the transfer bug sorted, latest news... ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qwaz

Reaction score
There's a thread full of stories about the widely observed transfer bug.

Most people are unhappy to just "wait till December"; as it stands, games, especially those with larger teams, are almost a waste of time given how easy it is to pick prize possessions from big clubs, and have bids refused only to get the player cheaper.

Not to mention contract bugs, such as reducing new signings wages using the wage after league matches bug, and being able to negotiate your own wage down.

Any news from the public domain, or sources inside SI?

can we get SI to move quicker, as surely this can't take literally months to fix (seen as they've had a working transfer system for years)?

---

I'm playing in the lower leagues, in my game Everton, whilst mid-tabling, signed Dzeko widely regarded in FM and RL as a transfer target for top Europeans clubs for 8m which seems pretty standard.

Waiting until December isn't waiting literally months.

I highly doubt SI will humiliate themsleves again and release a second hotfix.

No there isn't any news, use the transfer bug thread if you want to discuss it. I doubt SI will even mention the bug until they release patch 2, which isn't literally months away.

As Jake said, do not expect a hotfix, we will have to wait until patch 2 before it is "fixed", nothing anyone can do about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.