Getting your assistant to use your tactics in holiday mode.

whenray

Reaction score
I've recently been trying to create a diamond so after settling on what I thought was a decent set up I decided to start a save and go on holiday for a few games just to see how the tactic would fare before starting a proper save using those tactics. I played 11 games and I was pleased to see I was 3rd with Newcastle after 11 games W 8 D 1 L 2, however when I looked at a few games on analysis the report said I had played with a flat 442 rather than my diamond.

Is there something I need to do to ensure that the assistant plays with my tactics when I'm on holiday? There's an option to make sure he plays with my tactics during friendlies so it seems odd that he wouldn't use them in competitive matches. Or could it be a case that he was using my tactics but due to a glitch or whatever it wasn't showing up on the match report?

I've recently been trying to create a diamond so after settling on what I thought was a decent set up I decided to start a save and go on holiday for a few games just to see how the tactic would fare before starting a proper save using those tactics. I played 11 games and I was pleased to see I was 3rd with Newcastle after 11 games W 8 D 1 L 2, however when I looked at a few games on analysis the report said I had played with a flat 442 rather than my diamond.

Is there something I need to do to ensure that the assistant plays with my tactics when I'm on holiday? There's an option to make sure he plays with my tactics during friendlies so it seems odd that he wouldn't use them in competitive matches. Or could it be a case that he was using my tactics but due to a glitch or whatever it wasn't showing up on the match report?

I think assistant does play your tactic, to some degree. He however makes alterations based on his own judgement. Check his profile, and you will prolly notice his favorite formation is 442. If he makes no changes whatsover, that would be weird, as it will prolly mean you made a flawless tactic, which in most cases doesn't happen :D Or at least not for more than a few matches.