Getting your inside forwards to score top goal scorers

LDPLFC

Reaction score
Hello,

Does anybody know how to get inside forwards becoming the focal point of a team and score 20+ goals a season?

Hello,

Does anybody know how to get inside forwards becoming the focal point of a team and score 20+ goals a season?

Well , i'm afraid it's not working the same as FM18 or FM17 ; however , i found an alternate way for this ; for example , if you're playing with barca your wingers such as messi coutinho munir (dembele and malcom with some trainning) are able to play AM as 9 and 1/2 role

I've tested it with barca were i wanted suarez to score goals like he does IRL ; but i couldn't do it as messi got 13 league goals and suarez 19 ; what i did is that i used a 4-1-2-2-1 with a DM ; TWO CMs as DLPs (one in support and one in attack) with two 9 and 1/2s and a DLF as striker ; So i didn't worked for suarez as he only got 15 league goals ; but suprisingly ; it worked for messi and he scored 33 in he league + 9 in the champions league

So i think ; that with a good quality playmakers in the midfield ; you can make you 9 and 1/2 score a lot ; Maybe i'm wrong but i'll let you make your own conclusion of what happened to my experience ; maybe it's the opposite ; maybe the DLF creates space for 9 and 1/2 which explains why he scores less than them

And i just have a question please maybe you can help me : what does influates the most in a game ; The tactic / formation , or the abilities of the players ; For example if a tactics fails for me ; is it possible that it succeeds with another team / different combination of players ?