GGGG75 kit request thread

team : Liverpool
kit style : FC12
sponsor : Barclays Bank
brand : Whichever Looks best please
H/A/T ? :

Home- Red - use your creative juices! please cant they be the darker red such as the new liverpool kits

Away- black and yellow again free reign to yourself

Third- All up too you, some purple included would be great - sponsor - teenage cancer trust

Great kits as always keep it up!

Last edited:
team : OH Leuven
kit style : FC12
sponsor : Option
brand : Vermarc
H/A/T ? :
Home- Like this:

View attachment 372160
Away- white = black, black = white
Third- white = red, black = black, red = green

hope you like them my friend,Umbro should fit better as an english brand i think ;)

l_zpsfc0f9825.png
ll_zps462f9dcd.png
lll_zps3704e241.png

Team : Middlesbrough
Kit Template : 3D
spa_zpsbeac7a34.png
spa2_zps3fe1c36a.png
sco2_zpsc2493429.png

Sponsor : Nintendo - Please can I have it located on the sleeve (mixture of down the sleeve and across for the three kits)
brand : adidas
Home : Red / White, please can i have similar to the one above (not identical) - with the lion instead of the star
Away : Dark Blue and Light Blue (same colours as England Umbro Away Shirt) -replicate the black one above please (full club logo)
Third : White and mixture of Dark Blue and Light Blue trims/logos (same the scotland kit but with just the lion not the full logo)

ALL KITS: - Please i have the same collar design and sleeve end design on all three kits (maybe the red one above, whatever you think looks better)

thanks in advance
(ps. really annoyed I don't have photoshop anymore)

Love them mate, look slick!
Nice work what packs do you use?
These were what i used you use... http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/kits/102370-bornexplorer88s-kit-request-thread.html

Is there any chance you can add the adidas stripes, I forgot to say to add them... "have the nintendo logo on top of the strips please"

packs ??? if you mean templates,it is Alpha3d,it is available here in a thread i think,as for designs,i make them.

sorry mate but after the request delivery,no changes are allowed !!!

packs ??? if you mean templates,it is Alpha3d,it is available here in a thread i think,as for designs,i make them.

sorry mate but after the request delivery,no changes are allowed !!!
yeah the template packs...

Nice job on the custom designs btw...

No worries...

Another request, if I may... Everton this time...

Loving the last one's by the way i just like having two games on the go :p

3D style again please pal
Brand: nike
Sponsor: Chang please (stick with that)

Home Shirt:- "can i have this more everton blue and can i have the current everton white sleeve (cutoff) and also the collar white, along with the logo please"
View attachment 373326

Away Shirt:- " can i have a replica of this but the nike tick in white and then sponsor in white please

View attachment 373323

Third Shirt: "please change the yellow to blue and sponsor and logo blue"
View attachment 373325

Also I really like the E.F.C you did down the side of the kits you did on Page 1 http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/kits/121006-gggg75-kit-request-thread.html#post1771045

Thanks in advance. think these two saves will do me until the new one... ;)

Last edited: