GodCubed

Mod-ern Day Legend
Reaction score
Thoughts, predictions, hopes?

All the more relevant now that England finished second. I'm not sure who I want to win: the heart says Ghana, the head Germany.

would love a Ghana and Serbia win but cant see it, Germany to win 3-0 i reckon, Poldolski, Cacou and Ozil for the Germans.

Germany FTW :wub:

Germany 3-1 Ghana
Ozil, Podolski, Gomez
K. Boateng

Ghana look very good to be fair. 1-1 with a Serbia win knocking Les Nazis out :wub:

so Ghana should have had a penalty, Lahm hand ball on the line

i think its funny with all the German public moaning about K.P Boateng playing for a different nation when hello, KLOSE, PODOLSKI, OZIL arent German lol two of which are infact POLISH, what an insult to Polish people ha!

so Ghana should have had a penalty, Lahm hand ball on the line

i think its funny with all the German public moaning about K.P Boateng playing for a different nation when hello, KLOSE, PODOLSKI, OZIL arent German lol two of which are infact POLISH, what an insult to Polish people ha!

1. Germany invades Poland years ago.
2. They steal 2 world class Polish players.

Sorry al, but really, Steal them?

the Polish people Fled Communism Ussr to East germany, then in 1986 when the wall came down, became german.

Please be real.

Sorry al, but really, Steal them?

the Polish people Fled Communism Ussr to East germany, then in 1986 when the wall came down, became german.

Please be real.

I don't know mate, I just dislike Germans.

It hit his chest first and the rule says for a handball it has to have been deliberate. Which it wasnt. They hardly stole the players, I would rather play for a coutnry that actually has a chance of winning the World Cup over the likes of Poland.

It hit his chest first and the rule says for a handball it has to have been deliberate. Which it wasnt. They hardly stole the players, I would rather play for a coutnry that actually has a chance of winning the World Cup over the likes of Poland.

did you watch the Australia vs Ghana game? obvs not, in my eyes its the same! and well no, if your POLISH born, to go and play for GERMANY (we all no the history between the two countries) is just a disgrace in my thoughts.

did you watch the Australia vs Ghana game? obvs not, in my eyes its the same! and well no, if your POLISH born, to go and play for GERMANY (we all no the history between the two countries) is just a disgrace in my thoughts.

It wasnt the same as Kewells. And are you blaming the whole of Germany for something caused by an Austrian 70 years ago? Clearly they are over it so you really should be.

Would like for this to finish 0 - 0 so I get clean sheet points for Lahm, or Germany to win about 10 - 0 with Lahm scoring all of them. :)

It wasnt the same as Kewells. And are you blaming the whole of Germany for something caused by an Austrian 70 years ago? Clearly they are over it so you really should be.

over it? have you ever been to Poland? they stil hate the Germans for what they did. How wasn't it the same as Kewells? he stopped the ball from going in with his arm?

It happens in all sports: England do it in cricket, New Zealand do it in rugby, Russia do it quite a bit in all of their sports.

I detect a slight hint of xenophobia here, and its not nice.