over it? have you ever been to Poland? they stil hate the Germans for what they did. How wasn't it the same as Kewells? he stopped the ball from going in with his arm?

It hit his chest first. FFS your as retarded as the commentators on itv. And I meant Podolski and Klose being over it and deciding to play for Germany.

It hit his chest first. FFS your as retarded as the commentators on itv. And I meant Podolski and Klose being over it and deciding to play for Germany.

i aint retarted at all, it hit his arm "FFS"

If your talking about Kewells red card it hit his arm first clearly but dont know if it was intentional

YouTube- Harry KEWELL. Red Card

yes i no but hand ball is hand ball whether it hits your arm first or you kick it on to your arm. England got a freekick today for handball when the ball hit the Slovenia's players chest first them arm so whats the difference?

yes i no but hand ball is hand ball whether it hits your arm first or you kick it on to your arm. England got a freekick today for handball when the ball hit the Slovenia's players chest first them arm so whats the difference?

yh i no am not watcing the ghana game so whats this argument about?

i aint retarted at all, it hit his arm "FFS"

With grammar like that, I would say you are very retarded. And clearly, it wasn't a handball. You made a reference to the England game, well the RULE as in the laws that govern the ******* game say it had to be hand to ball which it wasn't so stop ******** about nothing just because you hate Germans.

yh i no am not watcing the ghana game so whats this argument about?

you have to care about something to argue about it, i dont really care either way about this but Ghana player headed the ball towards the goal and Lahm was on the post, ball hit his chest/arm. Commentators said penalty, JDH said not.

---------- Post added at 01:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:42 AM ----------

With grammar like that, I would say you are very retarded. And clearly, it wasn't a handball. You made a reference to the England game, well the RULE as in the laws that govern the ******* game say it had to be hand to ball which it wasn't so stop ******** about nothing just because you hate Germans.

your quite pathetic really boy, making this in to some huge arguement when really no one, including me doesn't really give a ****, i have said my last peace so **** off now.

---------- Post added at 01:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:44 AM ----------

TURKEY take the lead ;) lol

Ahaha a Man Jew fan calling me pathetic, you were the one ********. I was quoting the rules of football.

GERMANY 1 crappy Ghana 0! :D

you have to care about something to argue about it, i dont really care either way about this but Ghana player headed the ball towards the goal and Lahm was on the post, ball hit his chest/arm. Commentators said penalty, JDH said not.

---------- Post added at 01:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:42 AM ----------

your quite pathetic really boy, making this in to some huge arguement when really no one, including me doesn't really give a ****, i have said my last peace so **** off now.

---------- Post added at 01:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:44 AM ----------

TURKEY take the lead ;) lol

so what if he did? dont take notice of his comment he just wants to start an argument

Will the two of you please shut up? Your argument is over nothing, and nobody cares about it apart from you guys. If you want an argument, please have it over PM.

after the insult from the Man ****** fan, i beg to differ, i was not ******** ;)

Dont cry. And dont refer to ALL Germans as Nazis.

Cant see Ghana coming back into this, they have been pretty poor. And Havent scored from open play in the World Cup.

did you watch the Australia vs Ghana game? obvs not, in my eyes its the same! and well no, if your POLISH born, to go and play for GERMANY (we all no the history between the two countries) is just a disgrace in my thoughts.

over it? have you ever been to Poland? they stil hate the Germans for what they did. How wasn't it the same as Kewells? he stopped the ball from going in with his arm?

what the **** you on about Ryan,, Klose and Pukolskis parents fled Poland for a better life in Capotalist Germany, rather then Communist Poland. Stop being stupid, they wherent stolen in ww2, due to poland getting German land and german people then. So stop being a dik over it.

Yeah, frustrating watching Ghana. Feel sorry for Aussies, 1 point of goal difference separating them from 2nd place

And yeah i dont get why poles are playing for germany

what the **** you on about Ryan,, Klose and Pukolskis parents fled Poland for a better life in Capotalist Germany, rather then Communist Poland. Stop being stupid, they wherent stolen in ww2, due to poland getting German land and german people then. So stop being a dik over it.

Scott do us all a favour and do one, why bring up your pointless views when the arguement had finished? wasn't needed.

Yeah, frustrating watching Ghana. Feel sorry for Aussies, 1 point of goal difference separating them from 2nd place

And yeah i dont get why poles are playing for germany

The Aussies havent been very good though. And Serbias goal was due to some shocking goal keeping from Schwarzer. Not suprising Germany are winning the group all 4 teams have been pretty dull.

Scott do us all a favour and do one, why bring up your pointless views when the arguement had finished? wasn't needed.

Well, It isnt a view, it is fact, You where wrong. End off. Just accept it, and in a polite why **** off.