Ghanian Coach to become coach of german second divison team,

supasheva

Reaction score
Hey everyone,
Supasheva here and as the name suggest i love shevchenko.
anyways straight to the point i have a problem. I have just won the African cup of nations with Ghana and have received several offers from second divison clubs. I am 34 years of age and have decided to sign up with this second division german team.

Now my main motive for choosing them was that their 10th and have a few good players on loan from Bayern as well as an experienced midfielder in the form of Dietnar Hamman. It's the 2009-2010 season and I am desperate to get into the Bundesliga!! Any tips?(i haven't even played a game)

Thanks!!!

Haven't played German league since FM 07 so I wouldn't be much help but good luck!

dude u support man utd!!
humph... it's a pity saha decided not to join us he would hav dismantled us like he did chelsea!!

GOONERS FOR LYF!!

---------- Post added at 09:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:29 PM ----------

any other suggestions? btw the team is aachen

I'm not a massive United fan as a don't follow EPL that much but I do consider myself a fan yeah. But if anyone asks me who I support I normally say Wexford Youths/Notts County and I sometimes add in that I follow United!

Try get good scouts and send them to big countries around the world. Do u have a transfer budget?

yea but it's ****! don't worry i finished season already and we finished 4th so we don't qualify theprevious manager destroyed squad harmony but i managed to win 9 out of 11 games. plus iam thinking of resigning. after all what can i do with 50 thousand pounds?

---------- Post added at 12:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:29 AM ----------

We started the second half of the season out with a win against duisburg. I realised the team was lacking in team harmony so I decided to put the players on the transfer list on like duetmar hamman(who happens to be the vice captain)

many players voiced their concern over our position going on to state how they thought we were underacheiving. And truth be told we were. I did some research and Aachen were runners up of the german cup in 2004 so they used to be a big club. now it is my job to put them were they deserve.
Our best striker is some croatian dude but i decided to put himin the reseves cause he kept on sayin how were underacheving and how he would welcome a move to Kaiserslauten or some **** like that. I was liek 'FINE!! WE STILL HAVE AUER up front!!!!!" and Auer has repaid me back superbly 3 goals in my first 4 games. briliant!! The previous boss had been on a 5 game losing streak so I had to endd that.

Secondly i cange the formation to 4-3-3.
Apparently our team is the slowest in the league. Yeah right....

With the midfield talent at our disposal the formation was easy to get into.

(Any advicce on how I can make this story and the other one better are welcome I am novice at this stuff)

how exactly do i post those?
or even get them from the game?

digtal camera?

nope you create a screenshots folder, and press Alt+F9 in game

Aachen revival

So far so good!

Since the defeat to Duisburg the boys have been intent on making an imapct!!

The next games were crucial! Although in my earlier posts I had written of the teams chances It seesms like there might still be hope. YOu see we managed to defeat two of the top teams (check attachment in last post for refrence) . AS usual Auer was leading the line and got a goal in each game. Christian Lell netting the winner in the last one.

In addition we got some injured players back so we seem to be stronger!
I am really looking forward to rebuilding this squad with some wonder kids next season!

The first game to our revival was against 1860 Munchen. I was so scared because, for those of you that don't know their a really good german team. In fact they used to challenge along with Bayern Munich amongst others for others. But it turned out I have a really good team too.

We won 2-1. We were initially a goal down but showed character to come back with a win!
Auer on the scoresheet. he's really coming up!
His positioning is what makes him a real threat.
It was a big game!! I was so nervous. At the press confrence I even made a comment that we would be too focused on revenge so we had to take it easy(the previous boss had lost to them)

But this time things were different. Although I took the counter attack approach we were 1 nil up by 10 minutes. Auer on the scoresheet. One-on one with the goal keeper. but later on in the game some american dude equalised making it 1-1!!

I ddin't know what we did wrong!! We had been domingating the game!
If you see the previoust image of the league you will understand why i was so agitated!
We needed to win to close the gap on those at the top!
I went for a box overload at the second half but it wasn't needed. Cristian Lell our star loan signing scored with a tap in from a corner at the near post!!!

I could hardly keep myself in check!!

WE had won!!
We were now only 9 points from 3rd and with everyone dropping points anything can happen. But like i said I was happy about the team I had and after this game I went on to renew a lot of contracts. I sent scouts to england(particularly newcastle united, if you believe it they are staying in the championship)

My transfer budget is the only problem. I was only able to sign 1 physio, one fitness coach and 1 coach. If anyone has some advice at free-signings. Their advice is welcome. I hope you guys help me out and cotinue to read this thread!! Thanks again. Pce

Last edited:
It's a champions league week and we are just trying to get a few new signings. It seems like the scout I got is proving really useful. he's noted some players in the reserves of some top class teams that could come on a free transfer. My main concern re the strikers. Auer is 29 and is not getting any younger.Also a lot of our key players are on loan. We need full time players who will be on contract for three to four years.... I hope this guy is judging these players right.

exams

i am going to be writing my finals very soon and as a result i can't be concentratng as much time on my stories.please have patience. i am planning to be done my march. thnks to all my followers (if i have any)