Alecs

Reaction score
Inspired by King Eric's emulating story i decided to make one of the best romanian player ever, but i won't try to manage the teams that ,,the king" managed, but the teams that he played.I will try to go at every of that teams not exactly in the order he went.The teams are: Farul Constanta, Sportul Studentesc, Steaua Bucuresti, Real Madrid, Brescia, FC Barcelona and Galatasaray.:)

Breaking News: The King returns at home

Farul Constanta have today appointed her former star , Gheorghe Hagi as new manager.After the team relegated in second division, the Farul board had decide to sack Marinov. Fans are eager to see how the team will look with the best prospect that Farul have gived to football.In an interview for the official site, Hagi had said that he's delighted to start his coaching career at the team he started his career as a professional player.

Pre-season:
View attachment 49084

Reactions from Gh. Hagi: ,, Some very good results, but i am dissapointed with the result against Gornik, as we lead with 2-0, but this is football, and even is unfair, we have to accept this result"

Transfers:
View attachment 49085

Reactions from Gh. Hagi: ,,I am delighted with this transfers, as they are very experienced players, and they will help us in the battle for promotion."

NEW Look
New coach, new league and now new kits: Farul has today unveiled their kits for this season.They reach an agreement with an very influent sponsor wich will pay some nice money to have their name on Farul shirts:
View attachment 49076

View attachment 49077
Reactions from Gh.Hagi : ,, Now we have kits for the first division, we need to show that we have team of that level"

Last edited: