Resource icon

Download GhettoFlavor 5-2-1-2 v1.3 QUADRUPLE winning undefeated Ajax by magicnut 2024-04-18

Could you please post a pic or write out the player instructions as I’m on console and would love to try the Tatic out
Many thanks

very poor offensive tactics. The defense is very solid but the attack leaves much to be desired

Lol, with those players you will win it with every club.
Lad I'll grant you that I built a great squad on my ajax save but believe me with rubbish tactics you won't win a CL virtually with any kind of side unless you have players like Halland , Mbappe , Van dike , allison etc ( Which I don't btw , I think this squad averaged out around 155 or 160 ca).
Try the tactic out and make a conclusion then before assuming anything.
BTW regarding the tactic scoring low as the other lad wrote: show me some results you got with the tactic and name me the side you play and in particular the strikers you use @McFly92
Also my advice if struggling to score try positive or attacking mentality in home games (or even away vs weaker sides)

Lad I'll grant you that I built a great squad on my ajax save but believe me with rubbish tactics you won't win a CL virtually with any kind of side unless you have players like Halland , Mbappe , Van dike , allison etc ( Which I don't btw , I think this squad averaged out around 155 or 160 ca).
Try the tactic out and make a conclusion then before assuming anything.
BTW regarding the tactic scoring low as the other lad wrote: show me some results you got with the tactic and name me the side you play and in particular the strikers you use @McFly92
Also my advice if struggling to score try positive or attacking mentality in home games (or even away vs weaker sides)
Lol.
I've won the champions league with this squad. Most of the players where there since the beginning of 23/24.
6 players of the own academy.
Season 26/27 with the tactic from El Turco - CyprusNEW

1713533727964.png
1713533764040.png

I just can't believe that all those players go to Ajax, even in FM.
But nevertheless I am always happy if Ajax will win the CL so great work.
I only dont know if this tactic will work with squads with lower players.

I just can't believe that all those players go to Ajax, even in FM.
But nevertheless I am always happy if Ajax will win the CL so great work.
I only dont know if this tactic will work with squads with lower players.
I'm glad you also won the champions league with ajax on El Turko's tactic.
That being said I don't know either if the tactic works with lower calibre sides (and I am encouraging lads to give it a go and tell me how thangs go for them).
There are several factors that can go into play besides the calibre of your players and your tactic that determines whether you win a cl (such as club form , morale of players , condition of players , what draw you get in the cl , *I was quite unlucky btw and I got liverpool>Man city>real>PSG in the final*) and many other factors like how well the players you have fit in your tactic regardless of their ca , after all thats what management is : you find players suitable for a system and have the right experience singing the right lads for any tactic.

I can argue your squad average CA probably wasn't that much far off my squad and you probably developed the lads since the ajax youth players have high potential , also you had for instance Wirzt one of the best AMC in the game.
That being said I am not making a claim that per say my tactic is better than el turko or any other , I am just saying that I was convinced highly by the way it performs so I am sharing with the lads to try.

80points and only 26 goals conceded (y) very good defence
Very good to see the tactic did well for you friend!
Yes indeed I also noticed that the defensive performances of the tactic are quite impressive.
It is possible that certain tweaks to the amc role or changing to a positive/attacking mentality could improve the offensive capabilities of the tactic for instance if a shadow striker is tried instead of the advanced playmaker attack role but I am yet to experiment or tweak it further as I was quite happy with it's performances on my ajax save even offensively. I may look to do some small tweaks of it some time in the upcoming weeks. Originally I developed the system as a viable option for difficult away games so the defensive aspect was very important :giggle:👌
By the way I must point out the tactic is probably not suitable for playing the game on holiday since some tests of fm ar3na showed quite poor simulation testing , but if you actually play the game the tactic seems to deliver quite well..(nowadays since about fm 21 or so the results in simulation vs actually testing are just night and day so simulation testing is almost completely irrelevant to me but I had it tested for curiosity).

We were promoted to the Premier League using another tactic with Hull City. I wanted to try this tactic in my first season and unfortunately we started the league very badly. We recovered a little towards the end and finished 13th. Still, it wasn't as good a season as I expected. But we became champions by eliminating City and Liverpool in the FA Cup. An interesting tactic. It is especially effective against strong opponents. I will try one more season. I will share the results.

Attachments

• Ekran görüntüsü 2024-04-23 145819.png
    Ekran görüntüsü 2024-04-23 145819.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 262
  • Ekran görüntüsü 2024-04-23 145523.png
    Ekran görüntüsü 2024-04-23 145523.png
    689.2 KB · Views: 213
  • Ekran görüntüsü 2024-04-23 145508.png
    Ekran görüntüsü 2024-04-23 145508.png
    745 KB · Views: 137
  • Ekran görüntüsü 2024-04-23 145437.png
    Ekran görüntüsü 2024-04-23 145437.png
    874.5 KB · Views: 99
  • Ekran görüntüsü 2024-04-23 145425.png
    Ekran görüntüsü 2024-04-23 145425.png
    862.8 KB · Views: 151
We were promoted to the Premier League using another tactic with Hull City. I wanted to try this tactic in my first season and unfortunately we started the league very badly. We recovered a little towards the end and finished 13th. Still, it wasn't as good a season as I expected. But we became champions by eliminating City and Liverpool in the FA Cup. An interesting tactic. It is especially effective against strong opponents. I will try one more season. I will share the results.
Hey pal I'm glad my tactic helped you win an FA cup with your hull save.. Looking at your squad you probably need some reinforcements however in some positions , namely I wont play svanberg as the volante since he lacks propper defensive attributes if I recall. Also you need a better striker than connolly , I cba to look him up on my save but looking at the attributes on this site: https://fminside.net/players/4-fm-24/95037868-aaron-connolly very poor stamina flair and technical ability namely first touch 11 technique 11 stamina 10 and also flair 7 (shocking low).

Don't get me wrong: my volante should be good coming forward but should also be solid defensively (I had tchoumeni , I believe among the best you can get for that position). Also you MUST get better cb's than rekic and harwood bellis (don't think they cut it in the premier league especially rekik if I recall his attributes correctly was a pretty rubbish player on fm24).Kaiky you can try to develop since he has usually high pa.
Also I must point out your bench options are also seemingly quite modest , I always look to have a large squad with plentyful options on bench in case someone isn't performing , gets injured , suspended or whatever else.

Last edited:
Hey pal I'm glad my tactic helped you win an FA cup with your hull save.. Looking at your squad you probably need some reinforcements however in some positions , namely I wont play svanberg as the volante since he lacks propper defensive attributes if I recall. Also you need a better striker than connolly , I cba to look him up on my save but looking at the attributes on this site: https://fminside.net/players/4-fm-24/95037868-aaron-connolly very poor stamina flair and technical ability namely first touch 11 technique 11 stamina 10 and also flair 7 (shocking low).

Don't get me wrong: my volante should be good coming forward but should also be solid defensively (I had tchoumeni , I believe among the best you can get for that position). Also you MUST get better cb's than rekic and harwood bellis (don't think they cut it in the premier league especially rekik if I recall his attributes correctly was a pretty rubbish player on fm24).Kaiky you can try to develop since he has usually high pa.
Also I must point out your bench options are also seemingly quite modest , I always look to have a large squad with plentyful options on bench in case someone isn't performing , gets injured , suspended or whatever else.

Yes, I agree with what you said. Especially the defensive qualities of my midfield players are low. My budget was very low and I needed to transfer to all positions. That's why I couldn't get the quality players I wanted for every position. I know I need to replace Connolly with someone else. I am aware that the bench also needs to be strengthened. After the transfers, I will try the tactic for another season and share the results.

Lads I have a small tweak I made to the tactic with a couple of things adjusted.
I tested the tactic out on my Strasbourg save and I came with a seemingly more potent version that scores more goals and in general looks more efficient so give this a try and tell me how thangs crack off.

Attachments

• GhettoFlavor v1.5.fmf
    40.9 KB · Views: 91
Started new save with Inter, won Serie A, Super Cup and Italian cup. In UCL got knocked out in semi finals by PSG. At home won 3:0, in Paris lost 6:2, conceded 3 goals in last 10 minutes. All games played on IR. Used OI from Vujevic.

Best results so far in FM 24

inter.jpg

Attachments

• fm 24 op.png
    fm 24 op.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 132
Started new save with Inter, won Serie A, Super Cup and Italian cup. In UCL got knocked out in semi finals by PSG. At home won 3:0, in Paris lost 6:2, conceded 3 goals in last 10 minutes. All games played on IR. Used OI from Vujevic.

Best results so far in FM 24

View attachment 676595
Hey lad glad to see my tactic has produced some good results on your inter save.
What version are you using BTW , is it my latest tweak 1.5 which I posted or still the 1.3 version?
If version 1.5 , try to use balanced mentality in very difficult away games (such as PSG , liverpool , man city etc away) and vise versa if you use 1.3 try positive/attacking mentality in easier games.

It was 1.5
Hey lad glad to see my tactic has produced some good results on your inter save.
What version are you using BTW , is it my latest tweak 1.5 which I posted or still the 1.3 version?
If version 1.5 , try to use balanced mentality in very difficult away games (such as PSG , liverpool , man city etc away) and vise versa if you use 1.3 try positive/attacking mentality in easier games.

Its was 1.5 version.

Strikers could score more goals but im happy with wingbacks stats. Have to add also that this shape is my favourite kind of tactics so thank you for posting this masterpiece here.

It was 1.5

Its was 1.5 version.

Strikers could score more goals but im happy with wingbacks stats. Have to add also that this shape is my favourite kind of tactics so thank you for posting this masterpiece here.
That's good to hear.
It does seem like from what you are reporting so far and my own observation that 1.5 version is the more efficient tactic than 1.3.
I'd still advice to try to switch to a balanced mentality on it however in the trickier away fixtures!