giova2k10

Reaction score
I signed a player for my Woking, but even after the transfer is completed there's no trace of him in the first team, while if I move him to the reserves he magically appears...here are some screens of the situation.

This is the player:

r9o2gn.jpg

Here's him in the reserves:

2cmw6qp.jpg

This is the first team after I move him there, and still no sign no sign of him:

10dw6pz.jpg

I have no idea on how to fix this...I tried exiting the game and reloading but it doesn't change anything. Does this mean I can't use him ever? Even stranger is that in the same transfer winbdow I've signed another player on a free, and this other player shows, I've already played him too.

make sure he is regestired and if all else fails there is always fm rte. just search his name in that and it might tell u where he is.

make sure he is regestired and if all else fails there is always fm rte. just search his name in that and it might tell u where he is.
I already checked with FMRTE, he's supposed to be in my team, and he is since I can see him if I put him in the reserves or in the u18, I can assign him to a training schedule and interact with him, he just disappears when I move him to the first team.

But thanks for the suggestion all the same |)

500mill for one of those players!!!!

is he registered?

Make sure you aren't filtering the view.

500mill for one of those players!!!!

is he registered?
Not yet.
EDIT: the language of the game was Italian when I shot that screen so what you see as 500m is actually 500K euro :D

Make sure you aren't filtering the view.
Mate, I owe you. I really don't know how I couldn't think of that, I had excluded the right side defenders and since my other RBs are also central defenders I could still see them but not him!!

I feel so stupid now. :O

Last edited: