Ghost positions, DMR/L, FL/FR, have you used them?

• Thread starter Thread starter Reggaezal
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 29
  • Views Views 8K

Reggaezal

Reaction score
Has anyone made tactics using the DML/DMR position? if im not wrong they are considered wing back position...

The one that im most curious is FL and FR positions, whats the point of placing a striker there? What does he do? How does he play?

i have never made any formation with wingbacks or with FL/FR players so any information regarding this will be great help :D

He said he's never made a formation with wingbacks. Try to read it next time.

I've tried and failed with formations including FR/L positions, but I occasionally use Wingbacks in a three man defence.

I've never played a sweeper or right/left forwards

I've never played a sweeper before, I dont see the point, and what about a sweeper keeper, has anybody ever used on of those? ;)

Yeah sweeper keeper is awsm with the right keeper.
Just know that your need a solid possesion football,beacuse your goalie tend to punch them,and if you team doesnt hold the ball,it can caouse very akward and dumshit goals

ive played sweeper before. keeps tight against teams that keep cutting you open with through balls

I've never played a sweeper before, I dont see the point, and what about a sweeper keeper, has anybody ever used on of those? ;)

I use it all the time seeing as my CB's aren't very fast. Mikkel Andersen does the job pretty well imo

Messi in FR as teraquista is full of win.

What exactly does he do? And is it that only very very skillfull players like messi will be able to pull off a FL/FR position or can any decent striker/attacking midfielder play there?

I've never used either set of positions. I always stick with full-backs, though I rotate between 'Defend' and 'Automatic' mentality depending on opposition.

The furthest my wide-players get pushed up is the wing too, never into wide-forward.

anybody have tried sweeper keeper with ATTACKING duty?

i've used every position available. in my roma save i used FR and FL with vucinic and milevskyi. during my barcelona save i had maxwell as WBR and daniel alves as WBL and mexes as sweeper

i've used every position available. in my roma save i used FR and FL with vucinic and milevskyi. during my barcelona save i had maxwell as WBR and daniel alves as WBL and mexes as sweeper

How did that go? did vucinic and milevskyi play well? i dont understand wtf is the point of a FL and FR, anyone can give me an example of FL/FR in real life?

worked well, won the serie a got to the quarter finals or the champs league and final of the italian cup. i had aguero as an AMC and he bagged alot of goals. both vucinic and milevskyi had ratings of around 7.5 with 15-20 assists

Has anyone ever tried the 'Sweeper Full Back' positions? Just curious, that's all.

Sweeper Full Back is a **** position.
I rarely use WB and SW, though.

by the way, if you play a player on FL/R position, that position counted as AML/R (check it on 'Positions' tab on a player's profile)

Back