Status
Not open for further replies.

lowey07

Reaction score
Good young striker developing well. Signed him a few seasons ago from albinoleffe for £500.000. Any one had any success with him?

Very promising striker indeed! When I coached Ac Milan, my strikers werent playing very well, I gave the kid a opportunity and he gave me the win . After that, his attributes started to rise within a satisfying way ;)

He just seems to be getting better and better for me. absolute bargin, brilliant prospect. Gonna give him a proper run out this season

I think the reply "search next time" is becoming irrelevant. Half the time nothing ever comes up, for example I searched Wendel and only one thread came up, yet I know that there are loads of threads on him.

I think the reply "search next time" is becoming irrelevant. Half the time nothing ever comes up, for example I searched Wendel and only one thread came up, yet I know that there are loads of threads on him.
thats because there is only one thread on him, some players dont have threads as we all know about them, please search next time!! thank you come again ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.