Preview of Fixtures & Table

LOH235Q.png

Here we can see the top 5 positions in the Serie A at the present time. We are currently sitting top of the league by 1 point ahead of Roma, whilst you can see that the rest of the bunch are nowhere near, actually Sampdoria are sitting 16 points behind us and Roma.

Out of our remaining fixtures we still have to play: Genoa H, Verona A, Inter Milan H, Torino A and Palermo H.

Roma's final fixtures of the campaign also looks as follows: Palermo H, Napoli A, Sassuolo H, Atlanta A and Parma H.

On paper I think they are fairly even fixtures, and we will both do well to win Serie A this year. I wish both of us the best of luck, may the best club win...

Last edited:
XoNjTNx.png

xE20KYX.png

A great performance from the lads again today, Pirlo wrapped things up in the 90th minute with a peach of a freekick hit from 30 yards out. Carlos Tevez grabbed a brace whilst Sebastian Giovinco also got on the score sheet in the process. Unfortunately Roma also won which means I am still only 1 point ahead of them.

GEgpwHI.png

As you can see Roma beat Palermo 2-0 at home today as well. Mattia Destro and Thiago Motta scoring the goals today.

HfaORGr.png

7Igs8ws.png

A win that I thought was never going to happen once Chiellini got sent off, I couldn't believe it, we were on the complete backfoot from then on, but we managed to hold on which was absolutely fantastic for us.

3n4L1QG.png

And Roma lost 2-0 to Napoli! What a brilliant result, that now sees us 4 points clear at the top of the table. I hope we can keep the good form up! We just need to keep up the excellent form and then we will win the league! Forza Juve!

nvFHfzV.png

j7jgXvy.png

We won Serie A! We fought brilliantly in this game to come back from 2-1 down to eventually win 4-2 today, Roma also drew with Sassuolo after a 93rd minute equaliser from Dominico Berardi! Who is actually co-owned with Juve! What a guy! The lads performed admirably since I took over in January and fully deserve this win. I will cover the last 2 games of Serie A and then do a summary of it all including the Final of the TIM Cup against Sampdoria. I am still hoping I can keep a hold of Andrea Pirlo but he still has a slight concern about staying at the club. I really hope I don't lose him.

gpNwxrn.png
a

hTrryKK.png

A brilliant win against our rivals here. Kingsley Coman is going to be a name to remember, he's fighting his hardest for a starting place and I do think he deserves it now. He has been a lot better than Alvaro Morata so far, and Carlos Tevez is wanting a move to Chelsea at the end of the season, so that may be his chance to get in. Pirlo once again with a wonderful freekick on the edge of the box, we are a force to be reckoned with, and we are going to stay that way.

6u8n5Ip.png

Hn6suYk.png

A fantastic end to Serie A, we finish top, ahead of Roma now by a total of 9 points. Which is incredible considering the tension towards the end of the season. We won today's game in the first half hour, I put a few youngsters on in the 2nd half and we managed to keep a clean sheet today too which is always an added bonus.