tubby

Reaction score
Couldn't find a FM2011 thread for this guy, and the FM10 one didn't seem very good as he looks much improved this year.

Name - Gianni Bruno
Nationality - Belgian (ofc)
Club - Lille
Position - Striker
Age - 19 y/o

Strengths - Determination, Off The Ball, Acceleration, Agility, Long Shots +Enjoys Big Matches
Weaknesses - Work Rate, Positioning

7hbPW.png

gLAfD.png

wdFnO.png

Looks like a solid goalscorer during his loan periods, could be yet another belgian prospect

Looks good mate can you holiday or something to see what he's like in the future?

Looks good mate can you holiday or something to see what he's like in the future?

Well I don't want to holiday my save just to see how he turns out... but I'm sure someone in here will be playing further in. If not you'll just have to wait for me to get there unfortunately

On FM he's really good, but he's very unknown here in Belgium. Wouldn't even know he existed if it wasn't for FM :p

He's very good in the game, had him a couple times, was my goalscorer in the Ligue 1 first season. ~10 goals in 38 matches, but I was playing counter with a ****** team and service to him wasn't really good :p

He is a great player, got him in championship cheap wages too.. 5 appearances 11 goals so far, amazing player.

scored 43 goals in npower chamionship with my cristal palace game..currently topscorer in premier division(equal to torres) with 11 goals in 13 games ö

Something about Belguim on this game !! they have quite a few gems besides Lukaku defour and wistel ..

Shame he's so rubbish in my game. Could have used him otherwise <_<