Looks quality mate, going to sign him in the £50,000,000 challenge.

You play him left attacking mid? or left wing?

Looks quality mate, going to sign him in the £50,000,000 challenge.

You play him left attacking mid? or left wing?
yeah, a must buy :) I retrained him to Right Wing as I needed one, he became natural in about 6 months :)

I would have him as Aml though so he cuts in on his stronger foot! especially if you play 1 upfront :) let me know how he goes :) peace :)

nice screenhot, 20 dribbling, not bad, definately the Greek Messi :)

I have, looks good,plays good and fits perfect in my " confusion" tactic XD, hopefully he'll lead my team to ECC group stage. Plus he is Greek. Serbs and Greeks love each other ( managing Partizan, club from Serbia) :D.Paid 2.6 mil for him,so theres a little pressure on his back :D will update his progress

Got him on my Sunderland save, he looked a bit odd at the start but is coming through and is scoring now :)

nice gem you've found there i might have to sign him on my everton save!

One of my favourite signings on the game, he's got amazing ability, he can adapt very well, he never moans, he doesn't ask for stupidly high wages and he's got bags of potential.

His set pieces are fantastic, he's won me games on his own off the bench in the first season for Everton, once he improves his goal return a little he will be the best player you can buy for a million pounds.

I completely agree with you Ace :) fantastic little player for any team! did you buy him due to this thread?

I completely agree with you Ace :) fantastic little player for any team! did you buy him due to this thread?

Nah I found him when Eugene Gerards recommended him to me.

Gosh I love that scout, but the only way you can get him to sign for you for more than one year is if you pay him more than your players. It's extortion.

Made a random search on him on google, and this is what I found XD

th_76969_harry_fetfatzidis_122_498lo.jpg

Got him too at my Tottenham save, hewas tutored by VdV at till January, now at loan to MAllorca and he looks like being able to save them from relegation :D