W4NKER

Reaction score
Gibraltar_Football_Association.svg

UEFA's newest member and the minnows of European football who will surely replace San Marino and Andorra as the whipping boys of European football.

But... can this be changed? Can a Gibraltarian club ever achieve the impossible - to join, and beat, the European elite? We shall see...

Goals:

- Win the Premier Division
- Win the Rock Cup
- Win the Pepe Reyes Cup
- Reach the Group Stages of the Europa League
- Win the Europa League
- Reach the Group Stages of the Champions League
- Win the Champions League
- Qualify for European Championship
- Qualify for World Cup
- Win European Championship
- Win the World Cup

m8, the achivment is for club and nation?

Gibraltar plays in Spain divisions?

m8, the achivment is for club and nation?

Gibraltar plays in Spain divisions?
I've downloaded the Gibraltar league system so will be taking charge of a local side and the international team

W4nker have you edited the database you've been given in any way?

Gibraltar can't play in the World Cup mate, they aren't members of FIFA. Did you fix that or no?

W4nker have you edited the database you've been given in any way?

Yes, added tv money (10,000pounds each) and prize money (20,000pounds for winner, dropping down to 2,000pounds for last place).

This is so when (if) we rise up the league rankings the tv and prize money rises accordingly

Gibraltar can't play in the World Cup mate, they aren't members of FIFA. Did you fix that or no?

Not unless the creator of the database has already done that. How do you do that in the editor??

I've done some experimenting with it since I uploaded a database and the regens generated were beyond terrible (0-10 CA mostly). I made some changes to team club reps and facilities to ensure that the players that came through were similar to those generated in San Marino, if not a little worse (20-40 CA).

I've done some experimenting with it since I uploaded a database and the regens generated were beyond terrible (0-10 CA mostly). I made some changes to team club reps and facilities to ensure that the players that came through were similar to those generated in San Marino, if not a little worse (20-40 CA).
Is the national team in both UEFA and FIFA tournaments on the database you have?

I've set them as full members of FIFA so I'd expect them to be.

I'll definitely be following although I feel they'd be a bit better than San Marino/ Andorra although that's only basing it on their one game vs Slovenia

According to one of the main editor uploaders on SI he couldn't get Gibraltar to play in the World Cup. Said you would have to replace another nation which is a shame

According to one of the main editor uploaders on SI he couldn't get Gibraltar to play in the World Cup. Said you would have to replace another nation which is a shame

Just take France. They will manage to be there anyway :D

So are you going to do that or not do a Gibraltar save?

I've started a Gibraltar one and almost finished first season. I'll do another season and see if it is worth continuing

I played a season with St Joseph's in Gibraltar. Ten or twelve games with huge intervals, not much of a pre season due to the Champions League and it's impossible to get in too many players because the clubs are amateur but I really enjoyed it. Hope you are

I played a season with St Joseph's in Gibraltar. Ten or twelve games with huge intervals, not much of a pre season due to the Champions League and it's impossible to get in too many players because the clubs are amateur but I really enjoyed it. Hope you are
Yea I moved the end of season back from May to February so lessens the intervals