mike887

Reaction score
hi all Gibraltar database has been released on the steam workshop but you also need the (new) 14.3 patch to play it ive just loaded it up to see what it looks like and boy does it look very hard my question is will some 1 be doing a story i would love 1 of the main thread users to have a crack at it???

Well I've been planning a story for when the last game update came out, and I'm thinking Gibraltar may have a part to play in my story! Still got a few bits to look at, but will get my final story started later once I've come back from coaching!

m8 its looks impossible lol but i think maybe yourself or any of the addicts who no the ins and outs to this game could make it a real treat for all of us to read!!

m8 its looks impossible lol but i think maybe yourself or any of the addicts who no the ins and outs to this game could make it a real treat for all of us to read!!

Well, as I said I have a story route planned(one I hope will happen), and need a starting point and Gibraltar could be it, how long I stay there though depends on how the story and game unfold!

I have thought about doing a story in Gibraltar but no good databases until this release. I will be making one this weekend hopefully.

Started this the other night and didn't even think to start a story! Picked Manchester 62 and finished second in the league and won both of the cups so got into the Europa League... Challenging as all the clubs are Amateur so can take each others players due to the contracts, will take a few seasons to have enough financial backing to become professional and finally look to start developing my own players to even hope of getting through the qualifying stages of Europa / Champions League.

Does anyone know whether the AI teams in my league will eventually move to semi pro / professional status?