SwiftNG

Reaction score
Just a quick one..

I started a career in the Gibraltar league with Manchester 62 and got 2 seasons into it and got into Champs League but didn't manage to get to the group stage and then my HDD got corrupt ?_?

Would anyone be interested if I did a story? Would be daily updates etc until FM 15 release anyway

Yes I would read, definitely. I'm thinking about doing a save in Gibraltar, do you have any tips you could message me?

Yes I would read, definitely. I'm thinking about doing a save in Gibraltar, do you have any tips you could message me?

The first season is a bit 'iffy' lol as in the results will be random due to the players low stats and restricted training time due to being on amatuer contracts meaning any club can sign your players so to retain players offer them a new deal as key player as soon as another club tries to sign them.... I seemed to do alot better when playing 'Control' mentality and 'More disciplined' against opposition due to my players not being very creative enough to be trusted to break free of my set up tactics...

Second season, almost all of your regens will have better determination than your seniors players (determination and work rate play a big part in low leagues) so I would suggest modelling the team around the players with the best physical stats, determination and some other mental stats.

First few seasons just try to make sure you win the rock up or the league so you get into Europe as you need to generate as much money as possible to turn professional!

Sorry if that was all long winded.. you can imagine how much typing my story will have ?_?

ANYWHO, I have started my Story and have also taken control of the Gibraltar national team, will get this started tonight.. need to figure out how to use snipping tool etc to upload screen shots etc :|

Would read this story also.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk