dazamfc

Reaction score
I'm thinking of taking on a Gibraltar job and a club in the Gibraltan league aswell, just a quick question:

When the manager of the national team, when do we start playing in qualifers?

When the Groups stage for Euro 2016 starts. Before that its only friendlies.
I dont know if the game allows for WC qualifiers as full FIFA membership was still pending when the game was released.

I'm pretty sure you can edit than in though?

I don't think you can manage in the Gibraltan league, but I am managing the Gibraltar national team. I only have friendliest scheduled up until the end of the 2014 season, after that I presume I will be in qualifying for Euro 2016 as When the beta was released Gibraltar was an official FIFA member (which is why you can use them on the game, and it has been finally recognised as a nationality)

I can just edit the league system into the game then and take charge of club and country, cheers guys!

From the Gibraltar Football association Wiki page

Gibraltar national football team represents Gibraltar in football competitions and is controlled by the Gibraltar Football Association. It is not yet a full member of FIFA and is therefore not eligible to enter the World Cup. However, Gibraltar applied for full UEFA membership and was accepted by the UEFA Congress in May 2013 and can therefore compete in the UEFA European Championship beginning with the 2016 edition of the tournament. With a population of 30,000 Gibraltar is the smallest UEFA member in terms of population.