Andrewpage14

Reaction score
Has anyone else started a save in Gibraltar? If so how is it going? I started with Manchester 62, won at least one cup a season and the league in the 2nd and 3rd season (due to the short season, I didn't have my tactics right in the first and there wasn't enough time to recover it)

In the Champions League qualifiers first time I got knocked out in the first round, 2nd time around I got knocked out in the 2nd qualifying round after surprisingly putting up a fight against Motherwell

Yup I'm roughly at the same stage as you, first season I won the double for the the two cups and finished second and exactly the same in the second season so haven't finished first and won the league yet to get in Champs League... Im wondering how much money I need to generate to get to professional status so I can finally make a stamp at the club and start developing my players!

I've got my clubs estimated value up to ?1.2 million so I think I must be getting a bit closer to going semi pro!

I am managing Lincoln and have won the league every year it is currently 2017 and in my best champions league journey i beat TNS of Wales in the first qualifying round buducnost of Montenegro in the second qualifying roundin the third qualifying round i fell to zestaponi from georgia and was finished off by Leverkusen in the Europa league playoff also the estimated value of the club is 2.5 million and that is only so low from a youth facilities upgrade

Finished my first season!

Knowing the champions league is needed to really enhance any of these clubs i went into the last game of the season second, knowing that if the team in first lost, all i needed was a draw! After winning the Rock cup and on a 8 match unbeaten run, i knew that i should win haha.
Not a bad first season :p Started slow, took a while for the right tactic, but i think i have found it for now :p

View attachment 394419View attachment 394418

You just need to have a lot of patience for this league I guess.... only concern is that the development of the other clubs could be wayyyyyy to slow and it could end up being a situation the same as Celtic in the Scottish premiership?

You just need to have a lot of patience for this league I guess.... only concern is that the development of the other clubs could be wayyyyyy to slow and it could end up being a situation the same as Celtic in the Scottish premiership?

I have got as many feeder clubs as possible and using them to develop my players at the moment, Quite useful as my players improve while the club has better and higher reputation players playing for them so its cool! :p

Am going to try a save with Boca Juniors(GIB) and see how I get on

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited: