Status
Not open for further replies.

mwcolk

Reaction score
Any good suggestions to replace Giggs at the end of 2010/2011 season. I was thinking of Jovetic, but im not quite sure and i would like to hear if anyone has uncovered any real good buys worth signing for my Man Utd team. Good left wingers are hard to come across so thanks in advance.

Jovetic is very good indeed, he can score goals too.

Di Maria, Giovinco, Robben, Mata, Ribery are all very good.

I Would have recommended Juan Angel Albin had it been the first season... But Vargas and Jovetic are good

okay thanks all for the suggestions, i ended up buying Jovetic.;

At first, Fiorentina wanted 11mil plus Fabio. I rejected that as both Fabio and Rafael are going to be a huge part of my defensive line. In my first season i also signed Modric, and then attempted to use him as bait, plus a further 15mil pounds. the rejected that.
After that i offered 21mil and they rejected that, since i had the funds available and went ahead and broke man utd record signing fee (Berbatov for 31mil) and signed Jovetic for 31.5 mil. I think its a pretty good signing, probably worth the money.

Yeah worth the money definitely mate. He turns class.

I agree. Always becomes a top player in my games.

Yeah he's top class but Ribery and Mata are better IMO.

The one and the only David Silva / Jovetic and Vargas r useless/. Put Silva as left Wide mid and see his amazing speed, dribbling and crossing trust me one of the best. You can get him for 32mill even at the start of the game.

Has anyone tried out Andres Guardado in FM10, he was class in FM09

Juan Mata and Jovetic Great signings , As everyone has said Jovetic is a v good buy , I bought him and he has played very well with consistent proformances above average.

The one and the only David Silva / Jovetic and Vargas r useless/. Put Silva as left Wide mid and see his amazing speed, dribbling and crossing trust me one of the best. You can get him for 32mill even at the start of the game.

dont know what game you are playing, but vargas is one of the best left sided players on the game. jovetic too can become brilliant. he scored 18 goals nad 20 assists from left wing on my file in his second season at united

Is everyone here stupid? if you just waited until giggs retired a fake replacement gets created who would have the same postion and same nationality as giggs... all big players get a replacement!

the only stupid one here is you mate :) this thread is like 14 months old....

necropost.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.