Giggs signs new Man Utd contract

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Veteran Welsh winger Ryan Giggs signs a one-year contract extension at Manchester United.

More...

Showing no signs of slowing down that welsh youngster. Hope he plays for 2 more seasons.

My friend who supports Man United told me originally, that Giggs was at Man City. Giggs has to be arguably the best for value in Fergusons career in the 90s. Whats good for them are that at his age now, Ferguson, who is arguably the best manager out there, still regards Giggs as a good enough player.

I'm pretty sure that Giggs is the terminator. How he is still playing at this standard at his age is quite something.

I think he expects to win the league this year and next (making it 20 League titles) then he and Fergie will leave together...

I think he expects to win the league this year and next (making it 20 League titles) then he and Fergie will leave together...
........off into the sunset for well deserved retirement:D

He's still defying the odds, been a good player this season from what I've seen of him.

You haven't won it yet you know

Well it would be weird to have a PL season without Giggsy I suppose

As long as he keeps following his own Giggs' fitness DVD, he'll be destroying the left wing forever.

Giggs :wub:

No player will ever reach the heights Giggsy has at United. Aris "Sir Ryan Giggs" once he finally calls it a day? I think so.

Good news for United fans. Respected top class player signs for another year, sound good to me ;)
Hope he has another good year

God it pains me to say this but I wish Giggs all the best

he would have retired like 6 years ago on FM ;) great professional

happy signed new contract awesome player for years think should be knighted when retires:D

Another season of the Welsh wizard. Actually happy to hear that

I freaking respect this man, Ryan Giggs is legendary, hope he plays forever :D One of my all-time favourites :wub: