tikibobby

Reaction score
Hi all

Any help anyone can give me as Gillingham Manager. I simply cannot defend on this FM, I have played through multiple pre-seasons already and league games, with different tactics, coaches, players etc

Any good signings and backroom staff signings and tactics for a poor league 1 side, very muhc appreciated

I love FM been playing since CM01-02 - Cannot get the hang of defending in this one, managed one clean sheet in about 35 matches, and that was a friendly against Cambridge C

Try Very Rigid Tactics and try bring in defenders with good mental attributes. Exploit the loan market and try bring in some pacey widemen too give you a threat going forward. Im wrexham in the conference so some of these players may not be at the required level for league one but they are worth checking out, Gareth Owen- Thierry Audel (loan) Alex Brister Robbie Threfall Jordan Jones (Loan) Stuart Lewis George Cooper Grant Basey.

Keep the team as it is to begin with.
Sign Andy Barcham from Pompey on loan.
Im in my second season and im 8th only 5 points off 2nd.

good luck.

try bringing in better defenders on free transfers/loans and using a holding midfielder to help defend. the defending in the lower leagues this year is pretty dreadful