• pace
  • jumping
  • passing

Description: Midfielder
Personality: Ambitious

Suggested Roles:

Centre Midfield - Support/Attack
Deep Lying Playmaker - Support

He may not turn into anything spectacular, but at 18yrs he has some pretty decent stats... has anyone managed him before or seen how he develops?

Screenshots:
View attachment 149320View attachment 149321View attachment 149322

I know that player, thought of buying him for my Cagliari team but I'm still not sure.

Seems quite good. Inter are after him on my save and are prepared to pay £1million for co-ownership of him. I said no, potencial captain IMO.

EDIT: For CM, passing isn't great.​

most definately, the youngest Captain ever perhaps :)

Hmm good call. I now have him being tutored by Migliaccio so hopefully he should start to improve whilst getting some experiance. Good spot though as ever Raikan.

sweet influence stats and all round stats. good find pal :D

a good physical training schedule and some tutoring could turn him into quite a player :) guess who is arriving in the summer to Raikan007's Wonderkid Academy at Manchester United :)

Just played a blinder against Villa, 75 passes, 72 connected. Was quite impressed I must say.

Wow, thats pretty impressive! most members complain they cant even get Xavi or Iniesta playing half that amount....

Raikan, I'd actually love to see your reserve team haha, bet it's full of wonderkids :p

good find yet again!

Wow, thats pretty impressive! most members complain they cant even get Xavi or Iniesta playing half that amount....

It's THIS TACTIC HERE I was using but slightly edited to suit Palermo. The guy who made had Xavi and Dos Santos up around the 100-150 mark for passes. It's impressive.

Great find m8, any clues on how much he will cost and his PA? :)

Any1 got any future scrrenshots?

not sure about CA and PA, never wnat to know them.... its cheating in my books.... he does look pretty good at 18 :) would love to see one (wait, let me load up one of my older saves quickly)

Sweet cheers m8

Check out a guy called Lewis Holtby if u don't already know about him, plays for schalke but on loan at Mainz 1st season
I've submitted him for wonderkid of the week, but think Cristofari would b a great shout :)

Signed this player before, sorry to say he never fulfilled his potential, has him tutored up and everything, never amounted to much...

Sweet cheers m8

Check out a guy called Lewis Holtby if u don't already know about him, plays for schalke but on loan at Mainz 1st season
I've submitted him for wonderkid of the week, but think Cristofari would b a great shout :)
hey bud, yeah, he is EXTREMELY well known for about the last 2 Fm's :) Holtby has much more potential though :) not going to win WotW though :) as he is very well known :)

Signed this player before, sorry to say he never fulfilled his potential, has him tutored up and everything, never amounted to much...
well thats a shame if its true..... :(

Just signed him first season in Janurary for wolves, will keep yas updated

City snapped him up in one of my older saves and let him rot in the reserves :/. Seemed like a pretty good player though :)

He stays strong on all that he is already good at, but his passing stays rooted on 10 no matter what you do, and for me personally, 10 on passing is not good enough no matter what roles you play him in in centre mid. If that could go up he would be fine - I had tom huddlestone tutor him at the time (17 passing), had him on individual training for passing and had a custom training made for him to focus on attacking (which as far as I know covers passing).