Girlfriends

Status
Not open for further replies.
if shes 14/15 ill eat my hat. and if i am forced to eat my hat then i want to know the answers to the following:

1. where were the girls like that when i was a nipper?
2. if shes 15 and she looks/acts like that, then you young man must be something special to bag her as a 13 year old, when i was 16 all the birds my age were ******** guys with cars.... how did u get her?

cherylcole.jpg

Here's mine, been together a few months now. Getting a bit bored of her to be honest.

Ahh there's Jake :D Well in Jake.

She's from Wigan and I've known her for years been with her for a year but before we were close mates. Delete the thread, it's pointless now.

cherylcole.jpg

Here's mine, been together a few months now. Getting a bit bored of her to be honest.

Nice one Frankie, did Ashley loan her out to you for a little bit of extra cash?

You should keep your relationship to a down-low, Frankie. John Terry lives in London...

Meh, I'm going out with Cheryl, the whole 'Ashley' thing is just a cover up.

Feel kinda bad that I'm 18 and think a 14 year old has a smashing bod. :'(

I split up my girlfriend a couple of hours ago:'(
Unlucky mate but for some reason I feel that it is for the best. I have no idea why I say this but without a girl to take over your life, you probably will be an easier person to be around. I haven't had a girlfriend but I am extremely good at observing things. My best mate has a girlfriend and his head hasn't been right since they started going out. Nothing I can do though lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.