"Give Injection"?

Craig01

Reaction score
I'm sure everybody has come across a situation when you've got a tough match coming up next game and one of your best player's have just got injured and will miss the next match if you leave his injury to the Phisio and thus it staying a short term injury, but you also have the chance to give the player an injection with the consequence of having their injury last longer by a week or two, and have them be able to play the next match.

But the question I have is, how does the person's fitness (condition) differ if you give them the injection for the next match, and how much more likely are they to damaging themselves even more in the match and putting them out for long term, because I have always just left the injury to the Phisio and had another player make up for their role but with a key EPL game against Everton coming up next as I'm 31 games into the season, Everton are 2 points ahead with a game in hand so I could really do with this victory.

I never give injections but once my key player got injured before Scottish Cup Final so I gave him injections as I never had another game that season and he played like he usually did but was out for longer.

i suggested injection for me player once n he got ****** sayin he can not believe i want to give him injections... so his morale went down... n he didnt take the injection

NEVER give injections if your Chelsea, Man Utd etc.. should always have sufficient replacements.

Lower League's is where you should use injections, especially if it's a key player in a high-profile game!

sometimes the situation calls for it.
but back up should be half decent to be able to do exactly that.
back up the first team.