• Replies Replies 26
  • Views Views 2K

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
sGG8E.jpg

Why Roman Abramovich must give his new manager time at Chelsea

More...

He should but i dout he will. I would like to see Boas given the full 3 years but my guess is if worst comes to worst and we have a bad season he will be shown the door.

Lol love the way they are saying 'give him time!' already, he's been manager what, 4 hours? setting him up to fail much.

aye Pat Nevin hit the nail in the head there, some good points in the article and Villas-Boas was never the one to shirk from a fight

Btw for those who do not know, in one of the many ill-tempered clashes between Chelsea and Barcelona, he was the one who told Mourinho that Rijkaard had visited the referee's at half-time and he argued with Rijkaard in the same game so much so that Rijkaard nearly wanted to take a swing at him

Lol love the way they are saying 'give him time!' already, he's been manager what, 4 hours? setting him up to fail much.
I heard a rumour of him being interested in Ronaldo in his staffroom, might as well sack him now and move on to another european manager

After what he said about Porto 2 weeks ago, and now he isn't even capable to talk personally to our chairman... Hope he F A I L S

After what he said about Porto 2 weeks ago, and now he isn't even capable to talk personally to our chairman... Hope he F A I L S

Your Chairman didnt want to talk to Chelsea or him. All he said was aslong we got the money then i couldnt care. I hope we take your players.

Your Chairman didnt want to talk to Chelsea or him. All he said was aslong we got the money then i couldnt care. I hope we take your players.

Yes, i hope aswell, i red you are interested in Moutinho, Fernando and Falcao, if you want them all you have to pay us 100m because our President said "There will be no transfer talks, there's an account a number and there are the clauses" , so yep, give us 100m and have them all, i'd be a happy man.

Also, i dont know where you red that history, our president as always said, if AVB wants to leave, i hope he talks to me , instead that you know what he did i presume.

So yes, take him , and our players, aslong we get the money. ;)

Yes, i hope aswell, i red you are interested in Moutinho, Fernando and Falcao, if you want them all you have to pay us 100m because our President said "There will be no transfer talks, there's an account a number and there are the clauses" , so yep, give us 100m and have them all, i'd be a happy man.

Also, i dont know where you red that history, our president as always said, if AVB wants to leave, i hope he talks to me , instead that you know what he did i presume.

So yes, take him , and our players, aslong we get the money. ;)

The only one i would take and we need is Moutinho in my opinion

The only one i would take and we need is Moutinho in my opinion

Falcao would be good aswell, you have Essien, Obi Mikel , Ramires in Moutinho place... Falcao and Torres upfront wold be deadly if Torres starts to score again..

Falcao would be good aswell, you have Essien, Obi Mikel , Ramires in Moutinho place... Falcao and Torres upfront wold be deadly if Torres starts to score again..

Its not a partnership that looks like it will work. We will also play a 4-3-3 so unless Drogba and Anelka leave i dont see a place for Falcao. Moutinho on the other hand could be our replacement for Lamps. I know they arnt the same type of player but Moutinho would work well with Torres i feel.

Its not a partnership that looks like it will work. We will also play a 4-3-3 so unless Drogba and Anelka leave i dont see a place for Falcao. Moutinho on the other hand could be our replacement for Lamps. I know they arnt the same type of player but Moutinho would work well with Torres i feel.

Moutinho already works well with Falcao , he has made pretty good assistances this season, honestly i doubt Moutinho will leave, i could see Falcao there, but Moutinho... Hmm :/ , Fernando might leave since he wants from wht i've heard, but Fernando is a Defensive Midfielder you guys have Essien and Obi Mikel like i said so... I dont really know who AVB wants to take.

Hulk in for Anelka would be good.

unless Hulk states that he wants to leave and forces a kove through i doubt this will happen as his release clause is insane... the beast would be ideal on the right wing tho

Imagine a front 3 of:

Neymar-----Torres-----Hulk

Let me clean up the mess i created now;)

Hulk would be ideal but I doubt Chelsea would pay his release clause (Over 80m).

Who says we'll have to?

unless Hulk states that he wants to leave and forces a kove through i doubt this will happen as his release clause is insane... the beast would be ideal on the right wing tho

Imagine a front 3 of:

Neymar-----Torres-----Hulk

Let me clean up the mess i created now;)

Meh. Neymar is unproven in this level, Torres is inconsistent and/or just haven't found his form and Hulk is a beast. Could work, just not *********-worthy.

The Porto president. He said no players will be leaving unless the clauses are met, just like AVB.

And Levy said Modric won't go when in reality he probably will sell if a £35m+ offer comes in.

Back