Given a small budget,resign or carry on?

kai18

Reaction score
Just won the league in my 5th season with Everton and i've been given a 8m budget and now have around 2m because of clauses,so i'll be playing with the same squad next season.If this was you would you resign,start a new save or carry on
Thanks

Keep playing, winning and your finances will improve. Everton quite often get a takeover in my saves.

If you won the league you can obviously manage without any major new additions. No reason to leave IMO unless you're bored of Everton.

Don't care about transfer budget if you got perfect youth facilities. You easily get 4-5 quality regens which turn 17 each season and can be included into the squad.

I won the league with Southampton and we were taken over during the following season. The ground's capacity has been increased by 10,000, the training complex is being improved now and the transfer and wage budgets are huge. So it might be worth hanging around for a while. And don't get fed up if a proposed takeover falls apart - mine went through at the third attempt.