Skin tone: 5
Hair colour: Dark Brown
Ethnicity: North Euro
Date of Birth (Monthand date): 9/3
Height (CM): 183
Weight (KG): 72
Positions: MC/DM
Strong sides(3): Passing, Determination, Work Rate
Preferred moves(3): Tries Killer Balls, Comes Deep to Get Ball, Plays Through Center

I will take out myself and add you, however their is so many wingers and things that not everyone will get games consistently. Im having an error at the moment I just posted a SS of it, any ideas?

EDIT: ignore that wasn't paying attention, your not a winger:p

Last edited:
I will take out myself and add you, however their is so many wingers and things that not everyone will get games consistently. Im having an error at the moment I just posted a SS of it, any ideas?

Looks like you've screwed with some of the qualification details for the nations or one of the competitions. Probably best to just go back and redo the players on a fresh DB instead of trying to fix it, tbh. The comp rules can be a total pain to edit.

Is there any chance you maybe of accident pressed add continental rules?

Looks like you've screwed with some of the qualification details for the nations or one of the competitions. Probably best to just go back and redo the players on a fresh DB instead of trying to fix it, tbh. The comp rules can be a total pain to edit.

Sorted, dont worry. You have been added for me to.

nice i dont look to bad if i do say so myself also when is story up pal

Playing games now, wont be much of a story as im working on another story project. But I will do like half season reviews.

Matthew West - Injured for 4-5 weeks aswell!

not sure that my player will play enough internationals since Indian team plays so less no. of matches
on the other hand I might be called for them straight away

Can you give me your database please?
it would be nice to try to make me best goalkeeper in the world

Will be updating this 24 games in to the League 1 season.

go to editor data you should find there that .dbc file and send it to me on private message
and of course, i dont have any intentions of posting it anywhere , will just use it for my pleasure

Not managing MK Dons now, just simming until the end of the season. Will update on everyones end of season stats every year.

Henry Evan Young, make him the best player ever/

Hes played 14 games in the league so far and scored 1

Keep in mind im not managing them though so whoever plays or doesn't play is not up to me

End of the first season:

Sibbe:
View attachment 366717

Pavlovic:

View attachment 366718

Del Conte:

View attachment 366719

Liam Powers :

View attachment 366721

Akash Sky:

View attachment 366722

Kieran Laing:

View attachment 366723

James King:

View attachment 366724

Evan Young:

View attachment 366725

Xavier:

View attachment 366727

Matthew West:

View attachment 366728

Del Conte is the highest valued player in the whole of MK Dons pricing at 1.7 million. Which is then followed by Liam powers with 925k.

Xavier got the highest average rating coming in at 7.16 which was followed by Pavlovic with 7.00.

James King scored the most goals out of the wonderkids with 8.

Xavier started the most games with 34 starts, but Del Conte got the most appearances for the wonderkids getting 40.

Looking promising for some and not so promising for others. West, Sibbe and Pavlovic were struck with quite alot of injuries during the season some worse than others.

Didn't notice you had started. I'll be following, I like these ideas.

Last edited: