Jokeinhere

Reaction score
Computer crashed last night, corrupting my save game and had to restore computer.

What can I do..... SICK!

Last edited:
How did you get the sky sports page written? Look forward to this. I tried a Leeds save but my computer messed up so looking forward to how you get on here

How did you get the sky sports page written? Look forward to this. I tried a Leeds save but my computer messed up so looking forward to how you get on here

I use Paint Shop Pro, print screen on the Sky Sports News page which featured David O'Leary and pasted into Paint Shop Pro, then I cut the text out and input my own text. Worked out quite well. Cheers! Any advice on signings, youngsters mainly?

Are you doing a Leeds challenge ?

I am a Leeds fan ...............and could take this on as well.

Are you doing a Leeds challenge ?

I am a Leeds fan ...............and could take this on as well.

I began my game February 2013, via South Korea, I bypassed the season, man utd won the league with sir alex and then he left and David Moyes took over, Jose Mourinho is now at Chelsea also. Leeds finished a lowly 18th in the Championship. I remember David O'Leary's time as Leeds Manager when he had such a young team and it was exciting. I want to re-create something similar.

Nice to see a David O'Leary story! I like what you have done with the SkySportsNews thing! Neat.

I will probably try and use something similar for my story if I get to start one at any point.

Looking to start a challenge off from day1, Leeds Utd would be good or a lower division side....

Sam Byram is having a party bring the x-box and the smarties

I use Paint Shop Pro, print screen on the Sky Sports News page which featured David O'Leary and pasted into Paint Shop Pro, then I cut the text out and input my own text. Worked out quite well. Cheers! Any advice on signings, youngsters mainly?

Depends on league mate some good ones around nathan chabolah (not sure on spelling) is good at chelsea. Redmond from Birmingham er De Virjl at feyenoord few good ones. you can find some awesome ones by googling FM wonderkids