Klepper

Reaction score
I give up.
I do not know what I am doing wrong but the game and the laptop are about to go in the bin.lol
I am in my 5th season with spurs. I have won the league 3 times and the champions league twice. I have an FA cup and 2 league cup and a 3 charity shields. I won all this with a tinkerman formation, that i never tampered, tweaked or changed. I don't like to get to in depth with the game so prefer to just set everything up and press continue. I leave OP instructions, team talk and media bits to *** manager.
But all of sudden my formation stopped working even though I have improved the squad every year. I have tried changing formations and players but with no luck. So with 3 games of this season left and lying in 11th spot I have a feeling I amy be sacked.
Can any body recommend a good plug and play tactic based around 433 or 4231?

You will probably get more enjoyment after creating your own that works. You have won everything so far so should have a good squad, maybe you have changed players that suited the tactics best originally. Look at your players strengths and bas changes around that :)

There's a sub-forum for not wanting to look for a tactic yourself.