sisalbad

Reaction score
Need a GK for my Arsenal. Playing second season in january. Have a very big budget so give me your best GK:s. Want him to be under 25 and take a place in the first team immediately.

Igor Akineeve - Dont know his age
Martin Stekelenburg

Rene Adler is your best bet, or Manuel Neuer.

Akinfeev did just switch club so i cant buy him right now and Neuer want to high salary but i will check out Lloris, Stekelenburg and Adler. Thanks for the quick answers.

They want 77 euro for Lloris and i dont want to pay that much on one player so which is the next best option ? ;)

By the fourth season, Sczeszny will be a brilliant gk. Imo you should just buy an experienced gk that can keep up his form for another two and a half seasons or so. Definitely try looking at Shay Given (if you aren't using LFC MArshall's update, that is), he is a brilliant gk plus he's out of favour at Man City in most of my saves. Maybe try looking at Fiorentina's gks (Frey and the Polish guy), they are also very capable.

If you really want a great young gk that much, then Adler, Lloris, Viviano and even David de Gea are all very reliable.