Butland is young, but I got im cheap.

However, 1st transfer window possible, I went for Akinfeev. £15m? Yes please XD

I'm surprised everyone's forgotten him. He's quite young (Only 25), but he's a class keeper.

i bought Adler in second season n he was like a god behind the bar. never conceded in one season. also i bougt de Gea for back up. sold Kusczak n Lindegard as Reserved GK.

REALLY? Screenshot please, I think a keeper not conceding in an entire season might be a first on FM.

I'd suggest Nikolay Mihailov from Twente. He is quite young and cheap but he's awesome. I use him when I play with the Bulgarian National Team and he saves my *** all the time. Maybe he's too young for MU now, but for the future, you should consider him.

I'd suggest Nikolay Mihailov from Twente. He is quite young and cheap but he's awesome. I use him when I play with the Bulgarian National Team and he saves my *** all the time. Maybe he's too young for MU now, but for the future, you should consider him.

You're only 5 months late.

Neuer is your best option ive had de gea,steklenburg ect none stand up 2 Neuer if you dont get him then its your loss !!! he will save you in loads of games

---------- Post added at 09:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 AM ----------

REALLY? Screenshot please, I think a keeper not conceding in an entire season might be a first on FM.

sorry but i dont believe that one!!

Neuer is your best option ive had de gea,steklenburg ect none stand up 2 Neuer if you dont get him then its your loss !!! he will save you in loads of games

---------- Post added at 09:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 AM ----------

sorry but i dont believe that one!!

Neither did I, and I'm still yet to see the evidence on here from the guy who said it... SO many bshitters on the net.