He's been quite error prone, so have been looking to replace him.

Wait till the end of the season and try to lure Valdes on a free. He usually ends up at some top half spanish team, but I've seen him end up playing for the likes of Villa in the prem.

Wait till the end of the season and try to lure Valdes on a free. He usually ends up at some top half spanish team, but I've seen him end up playing for the likes of Villa in the prem.

I forgot about him! Thanks... Have you tried Oliver baumann before?

valdes ageing plus on ?120k+ a week, what about robert ron-Zieler?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

valdes ageing plus on ?120k+ a week, what about robert ron-Zieler?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can easily get 4-5 good years out of Valdes, gives you enough time to groom a cheap regen as his replacement.

Regarding Baumann I haven't tried him although he looks pretty solid.

Francesco Bardi? I have Bardi and Valdes in my save, really great pair. Bardi will be world-class after about 3 seasons, until which time Valdes can take over.

Francesco Bardi? I have Bardi and Valdes in my save, really great pair. Bardi will be world-class after about 3 seasons, until which time Valdes can take over.

Cheers mate. Defiantly going to try and get valdes towards the end of the season.

Timo Horn is the only answer to any cheaper GK thread. He's 21, fantastic PA, good enough for most top-flight teams from the start, and has a release clause of ?3.8m. Buy him at the start and you don't have to worry about your goalkeeper position for 10 years.

Jason Steele is also pretty cheap at the start.

Look for the 24 yr old Norway Keeper, Hansen cant remeber his fist name, plays for AB i think 200k and is my firs choice ahead of stekelenburg