cuddles

Reaction score
Im currently reaching the end of my second season in charge of Everton :D
Everybody knows what a solid keeper Tim Howard is....USA number 1 and ever reliable at club level.
However this season he has made like around ten mistakes costing me so badly....i even found myself dropping him for Jan Mucha for like 5 games who actually wasnt too bad.
Anyway i was wondering if there is any way of stopping this, every time i bring him back into the starting 11 he seems to just **** things up for me.

Thanks

thanks for spamming my thread, if you aint gonna answer or even attempt to answer then dont comment

it depends... whats your defence like? what are the opponents playing like? how fast are their strikers? whats howards rushing out and decisions like?

best advice i can give is... warn him about performances... training levels etc etc
or buy a new keeper (akinfeev) is my recomendation if you select that option... signed him in 2015, made no mistakes what so ever, and i only conceded 25 goals that season (i would screenie it... but i override my game :( (forgot to take auto save off ) )

Goalkeepers are hard to control tbh, Howard is usually solid, but what i did with bolton was buy a new keeper (alex smithies) and jussi jaskellainen eventually began to perform, also if he keeps on messing up just replace him with mucha

Vicent Enyeama is the answer! signed him up for less than 1 mil in the first season. A good penalty taker with attributes 19!!

yeah!! The first player which i buy when starting new game is Enyeama!! Top class and costs just 275k euros!! ;)

Onur Kivrak - Trabzonspor is a fantastic keeper! 2.3 million!

attachment.php

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f101/onur-kivrak-trabzonspor-t52332.html

Concentration and Reflexes plus one on one are a must on any keeper , Command of Area is , in my opinion and experience , the most important attribute for a keeper

Take Arni Gautur Arasson , Iceland's 1st keeper , he has a rating of 1'5 or 2 stars for a premier team but behaves at the same level at gomes .

drop him to reserves, when he complains tell him he can have his chance but must perform to keep place. worked for me with an underperforming neymar. i know we're talking keepers but might be worth a try

drop him to reserves, when he complains tell him he can have his chance but must perform to keep place. worked for me with an underperforming neymar. i know we're talking keepers but might be worth a try

seriouly, neymar and under performing. no way. i still have him in my arsenal squad, and he's awesome. :)

---------- Post added at 02:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:12 AM ----------

private chat with tim howard about his silly performance. that should shake things up.

i am also at this point in the season with everton, and i have had to play a young spanish keeper for some of my games due to the ridicolous mistakes made by howard and its always when im winning or holding out for a draw against the top 4

well he shouldnt write a load of useless rubbish when im asking for help then should he.....nobody asked your opinion so keep it to yourself

Apart from that thanks Raikan for the suggestion of new keeper and anybody else who gave a constructive answer or suggestion