hetacz

Reaction score
Hi,

I was wondering, what stats would gk like Yashin have.
I mean someone who can defend every second penalty and is top goalie overall.

Eccentrity, Reflexes 20, Strength also high, Stamina perhaps 1, he was smoker ;)

What about other stats?

Command of Area and Aerial Ability 18-20

Rushing out would be lower as he more often than not stayed inside his box

You have to think of the traditional keeper role where they stayed inside the box and saved th ball, therefore first touch etc wouldn't be high

Lev Yashin stats would be totally crazy! The best GK of the history by far! What a freak of nature! Imagine he saved more than 150 penalties and he had for Russia National team 270 clean sheets in a total of 326 games. That´s out of this world!

So long as no one claims Casillas is the Besst Ever, I have no problems haha

But Yashin over Schmeichel, I'd even put Kahn ahead of him.

no for me Schmeichel is the greatest of all time hes epic! casillas is a class keeper but i prefer buffon tbh, Nuer is the best now tho hes epic

Manc Fan?

I put it this way

Yashin
Dasaev
Trautmann
Buffon
Khan

P.S Yashin invented sweeper keeping, the idea at any rate first touch etc; can actually be higher

Dont know where i was when i put that earlier!

i know liverpool fans arsenal fans who rate peter as best ever! every1 has own opinion tho so :)

I think Peter Cech or Buffon are, now days, the keepers with better resemblance to Yashin, although not that great.

Also, don't forget that in those days they played a 3-2-5 tactics!!!

Buffon in his prime was better than Casillas in his best moment. But even when both are great keepers and worth mentioning in the all time list.

Yashin is the number one. Then we can argue which was second, third and so on. Schmeichel, Buffon, Casillas, Kahn have all to be there.

someone like stekelenburg but with better attributes?hes a good old fashion goalkeeper stekelenburg.