Reaction score
Is it just me or do the goalkeepers recover substantially slower after stopping a shot in FM15? As in, they would stop a shot, stay down for a while, and take his sweet time getting up, reoriented, and ready to stop subsequent shots. This whole recovery process seems much longer than it was in previous iterations of the game.

If anyone else has noticed this, do you think it's a bug or a deliberate change by SI?

I'm pretty sure that's an issue they're working on. They've already tried handling it once, and it's definitely better than it first was, but they definitely need to fix it completely.

But I do recall the keepers getting up wayyy too quickly in FM 14, so yeah. xD

It's a very well-known bug and it is getting fixed.

Ah that's a relief. First patch is taking a while, hope it's a good one. Surprised it got released this way, especially given that a beta was available

Yes, it's an issue that's being looked into AFAIK.

As Logorex says, in FM14 they recovered way too fast. I saw instances where they should really be Superman to be able to do the second saves they did. Shot from X, block, ball taken six yards away and they're already jumping to save the new shot. In FM15 they overcompensated.

@managingmanager The first patch has already been out a while back and they didn't correct it enough.

Yes, it's an issue that's being looked into AFAIK.

As Logorex says, in FM14 they recovered way too fast. I saw instances where they should really be Superman to be able to do the second saves they did. Shot from X, block, ball taken six yards away and they're already jumping to save the new shot. In FM15 they overcompensated.

@managingmanager The first patch has already been out a while back and they didn't correct it enough.
Really? I don't remember my game being updated, other than the beta patch, then of course from beta to full game.

Really? I don't remember my game being updated, other than the beta patch, then of course from beta to full game.

Really, it started as 15.1.1 and it's now the 15.1.3 (they skipped the 15.1.2). It happened just a few days after release, I think, before the beta was stopped.