kenno101

Reaction score
Was just wondering if anyone had done a save with gladbach and what the money for transfer has been like. This is just a general question not a complaint. I am in my fifth season and have never had more than 10 million despite a very healthy financial situation.

Haven't played as BMG since the transfer update (losing Reus was not an option) and in 2020 my budgets had averaged from 30-40 million euro's post 2014 (when I won the Bundesliga for the first time), but then again, thats on the original database so it may be different for you. What have your final positions been in bundesliga? Before winning I had budgets of around 15-20 after the first season

i have been in the top four since the first season so in the champs league, just won the league in my fourth and just starting my fifth, still only got 10 mill, not to bad tho as i have picked up alot of very good free signings

been with west brom a year finished 3rd with them plus won fa cup,carling cup and europa league been offerd chelsea job should i accept there offer

i wouldnt but it depends what you are in the save for, if it is building a good team at west brom then no stay but if you doing a journeyman save then syes

would like to build west brom into a team that can challenge for the league but with chelsea i could try get rid of the old players and make a young strong squad capable of being great again

ok i signed a 16 year old from blackpool hes worth 15 million scores in everygame hes playd

Kenno how much do you spend a year on players? I know you say you are in good financial shape, but it seems to me that since you only get around 10 you are either bringing one like one really good player a year (for probably around 10-15 million) and then with all the money you make it just keeps you at 10 million the next year (or you sell of some players and buy some but still equals to the first option).

Unless you are getting knocked out of the group stage every year in the Champs league this is the only other option. Other than that I don't know how you are not getting more. My team is in a terrible league (2nd team that is professional) and I make the champs league every year and just won my first game in the champs league and I basically get 8-10 million a year for a transfer fee. I just don't sign anyone cause there isn't anyone good I can sign yet to make a really big difference yet.

i think that must be it then as i make alot of good free signings but will generally spend about ten on one player to help strengthen my team as it ages, i brought the likes of vertonghen, witsel and kara all for about 10 mill
i dont mind not getting loads makes it more interesting, was just wondering if anyone else had haad a similar situation at BMG

i have a good spread of players to be honest, do like alex witsel tho, i reckon babacar is starting to look dangerous for me

kl i signed a 16 year who is 5 starts and he worth 15 million scores mostly every game