Gladiators

• Thread starter rosenrot
  • Start date
  • Replies 16
  • Views 1K
haha they've kept the original referee. Wont be as good as theoriginal though

used to love this, watched an ep quite recently on challenge or something and i didnt remember it being so cheesy and 80's but was still good, hopefully they dont ruin it but i cant see how, i will probs watch it!

The Australian version just started....not that into it although i too remember watching it as a kid and it was great back then.

hope it's good. was amazing back in the day WOLF!!!!!

Yeh I used to watch it all the time. Saracen ftw!

The new Gladiators look lame, the costumes are faggy as.

haha they've kept the original referee. Wont be as good as theoriginal though

John Anderson. ARE YOUUUU REEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDY!?

Quality show, won a competition to it once, was a great laugh, and got to meet em all. Got my piccie with John Anderson. :D

The only people i remember from the old Gladiators are; Hunter, Wolf and Panther. haha can't remember the rest though. :p Was good. :)

Might watch the first few episodes of it though, see what it's like! lol

ditto i def want to see if it's any good.

Thers a gladiator called Atlas. What a **** name imagine you were challenging him, its got nowt on the Wolf

I wonder what the eliminator will be like this time. Hopefully it will still have the Travelator and the paper thing that they had to swing through. Loved the freeze-frame replays to see who won lol :D

Oh dear, they have WWE style entrances allthough somehow they're even lamer....

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=EAA50FF86A7917C6

Last edited:
maybe it was cooler before because we were all kids?

nah it was just cool, ive seen it on Ftn recently and it was awesome

Just seen some of the new "gladiators" on Jonathan Ross and they were the gayest bunch of "gladiators" i have ever seen - won't be tuning in.

Also said they got rid of the mats and replaced with water?...Lame!

Obviously trying to be Takeshi's Castle with the whole water thing, lame.