Glasgow Celtic

Headway

Reaction score
Hello FM Fans! I wanna share my story with Celtic.I'm not that good at English.Firstly,i'm sorry about it.

I am on my third year.I just wanna summarize these 2 years for now.

Season 2008-2009
I think it was the golden year of our fierce rival Rangers.:) They just lost the games between us between October to May.Was so difficult to cope with them.So,that's the league table of the season.

Season 2009-2010
I have listened a Nirvana song all the season but the modified version: "Mr.Uluer Will Have His Revenge On Rangers." :p:) As I thought it was the year of Celtic.Also I have reached the quarter finals in CL.

Season 2010-2011

TheSquad:

I am planning to share next steps of my career step by step.

If you wanna know anything about my story just ask it.

That's all for now..

Last edited:
Would help if we could see the pictures :

Hello FM Fans! I wanna share my story with Celtic.I'm not that good at English.Firstly,i'm sorry about it.
Your English is very good, your better at it than some English people on here anyway lol, good luck with Celtic mate.

Your English is very good, your better at it than some English people on here anyway lol, good luck with Celtic mate.

Lol.

Thanks anyway.I am just beginning the next season.Hope will be there soon with new matches.;)

---------- Post added at 09:59 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 02:29 PM ----------

The new season has just started.I went for a Special Cup first.I had chance to try my new little players.:) These are my transfers:

And my first matches:

These are the performances in that matches.

And CL Group

Now I have "Old Firm" and Schalke match in front of me.Will be there soon.

Pretty good! Even most Celtic supporters aren't that good at English, quite a few speak Glaswegian.

Yeh mate you are doing good the first season is always hard .:)