Glasgow F.C. - The End Of An Era, And The Beginning Of Another.

Oscar

Reaction score
Glasgow F.C. - The End Of An Era, And The Beginning Of Another.

The two deadliest rivals in football. Yes, Celtic FC and Rangers FC. Over 100 years of passion, over 100 years of pride, and it all came down to this. Parkhead and Ibrox? Sold off. Not needed anymore. Hampden Park? That was where it started. The end of an era, and the begging of another.

The fans. Who so badly hated each other for over a century, for the very first time stared each other in the eyes. A cold feeling rippled through them all. That history was now over. Years of heritage, and they were supposed to accept this? Passionate fans, now forced to accept each other and become one. How were the fans supposed to accept this? Hampden only had just over 50,000 seats for a start. Not enough for them all. How could they cope? How successful would this club out? Only time will tell, and YOU, the new manager of Glasgow FC will be taken on with the most pressurized job in history:
The first ever manager of Glasgow F.C.

picture.php

picture.php

DATABASE COMING SOON
Features:
1- Hampden will be expanded to be the home stadium of Glasgow FC.
2- The two squads will combine to make up the team.
3-The training, youth, youth academy and youth recruitment facilities will be as good as you can get
4- You will start with a £15,000,000 transfer budget - large for Scottish football.
5- A new team will be elected to join the Scottish Football League.

Glasgow Kits&Club logo will be uploaded so you can download them to enhance your game - the links to these downloads will be put here when they are ready and the database is completed.

Glasgow F.C. - The End Of An Era, And The Beginning Of Another:
Database coming soon.

*UPDATE*
Tennent's secure rights to be the shirt sponsor of Glasgow FC.
Plans to build Hampden to 95,000 seats, and for Queen's Park to be moved to a new stadium, while being heavily compensated and repaid for the money they put in for Hampden to be built - £10 Million Pounds at least.
The new team to enter Scottish Football will either be Formartine United, Buckie Thistle, or GRETNA!
Luckasz Zaluska and David Weir will not join Glasgow FC, but David has been linked with the possibility of a coaching role.

Last edited:
Cant wait for this mate. When will this be uploaded?

I'm off out tommorow night, so maybe Wednesday :)

Last edited:
Looks brilliant mate, but you should wait until the new patch :)

Surely you will just destroy the league seeing as Celtic an Rangers beat everyone already..

Surely you will just destroy the league seeing as Celtic an Rangers beat everyone already..

But another team will be into the champions league in Scotland, there will be different teams in cup finals etc and a Scottish team might be successful in Europe for the first time since 1967.

---------- Post added at 02:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:10 AM ----------

Looks brilliant mate, but you should wait until the new patch :)
I can do another one after the patch too.

If someone can't win the league with that then I'll assist their suicide.

What happened to Queens Park lol

sorry never saw in the op

---------- Post added at 05:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:58 AM ----------

I recommend Pollock in they have a bigger fan base than most of the SD3 and are the biggest amateur team except Queens Park I think

---------- Post added at 05:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:01 AM ----------

Though if this were to ever happen *Shivers*

If it were to happen, you could finally claim success in Europe :p

Looks good, and the enlarged squad would be a headache to pick from, but as said, should easily dominate SPL for years. Unbeaten runs me thinks?