Alankemp-1

Reaction score
Hello people, not been on this for a long time and thought i would just put my career as Rangers Manager on here, and maybe get some help or input on what i should do.

Im into my Second season now however i'll go back to the start and explain what i've done so far.

Season 1:-

1. Celtic P (38) Points (82)
2. Rangers P (38) Points (77)

No Signings made at the start of the game however in January with bids coming in for Kevin Thompson of £7.75M From Aston Villa & £6m from Wigan for Steven Whittaker i had some money to spend. Checking out the transfer window i purchased Jamie O'Hara for £2m & paid £3m for David Healy.

Old Firm Games (excluding cup games) -
Rangers 1 - Celtic 0 - Steven Davis 57 Mins.

Celtic 5 - Rangers 1 - Worst Defeat of The Season. Goals from Caldwell, McGeady, Maloney & Zheng Zhi (2) Destroyed the Rangers side which left fans feeling disgusted with their team.
Kris Boyd Grabbed Rangers only goal in that game.

Rangers 1 - Celtic 1 - Goals from Miller & Maloney. Rangers lucky to get a point in that home game.

Celtic 1 - Rangers - 1 Goals frmo Boyd & Samaras. A Game which rangers dominated possession.

Cup Run:-

Rangers lost out to Celtic in a Scottish Cup QF Replay after a 1-1 at Celtic Park. Celtic travelled to Ibrox to take a 1-0 Victory from their rivals.
Rangers knocked Celtic out of the League Cup Semi final with a double from Kris Boyd & went on to the lift the trophy beating hibernian 3-2 in extra time. A Own Goal settled the game on the 119Min leaving the hibs man Lee Currie devastated.

Europe:-

Rangers where put into a Group with Levski, Lyon & Fiorentina. A Group which manager Alan Kemp felt he could have qualified. However a string of bad results left Rangers finishing 3rd. Europa League Rangers managed to knock out Villareal to earn a Battle of Britain against Everton where they Held Rangers to a 0-0 Draw at Ibrox and beat the Glasgow club 2-1 in Liverpool at Goodison.

---------- Post added at 05:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:15 PM ----------

Second & Current Season.

Transfers:-

Sold - Pedro Mendes - Sporting - £4m
Nacho Novo - Hearts - Free
Kyle Lafferty - Derby - £2.5m
Neil Alexander - Preston - £1m

Bought - Kevin Nolan - Newcastle - £3.5m
Ron Vlaar - Feyenoord - £975k
Danny Guthrie - Newcastle - £1.4m
Joe Hart - Man City - £1.9m
Danny Simpson - Man Utd - Free
Vladimir Wiess - Man City - Free
Thomas Hitzlsperger - Stuttgart - Free
January Transfers -
Alexzandr Kerzhakov - Dinamo Moscow - £1.9m
Leigh Griffiths - Dundee - £1.5m
Nicolas Otamendi - OM - £5m
Eventually Giving Hitzlsperger & Guthrie out on loan receiving £275k & £160k for the loan deal.

Overall spending £16m - Total Income for Selling - £8m
With 9 games left to play in the league Rangers currently sit top on 66 points. 1 point ahead of their rivals Celtic.

Rangers were knocked out on the qualifying rounds of the Champions League by a tough Dinamo Kiev side.
Once again Rangers entered the europa league getting to the Knockout stages losing to Hereenveen on penaltys.

Rangers lost their League Cup Title to Celtic in the Final with goals from Maloney & Fortune Getting on the scoresheet. Kerhzakov put Rangers in the lead 8 mins into the game where things went pear shaped for rangers from then on in.
Rangers also Crashed out of the Scottish cup in the 4th Round losing to Motherwell 2-0.

Leaving Rangers chasing 1 title.

Old Firm Games:-
Celtic 1 - Rangers 2 - Goals From Maloney, Danny Wilson & Kenny Miller.
Rangers 2 - Celtic 4 - Goals:- Miller, Papac, Nistelrooy (2), Robson & Diamond.