Cozzie2015

Reaction score
Thinking about buying FM16 and want to know how good the Rangers team is before i buy it, could someone post screenshots of the Rangers players stats please.

Thank You (H)

Cant post screenshots the now, however their team seems worse than last years! Waghorn and Halliday are garbage! Tavernier and Holt are pretty good. Hardie is amazing in the game for this level.

No not tried the demo & thanks for the info might just pass on getting this years one then if the teams worse than last seasons, was looking forward to getting it aswell because the team in real life are 1000 times better than last season.

No not tried the demo & thanks for the info might just pass on getting this years one then if the teams worse than last seasons, was looking forward to getting it aswell because the team in real life are 1000 times better than last season.

Dont let it stop you getting the game, very little bugs ive noticed and its worth it to watch Hardie develop

Waghorn is good but in AML rather than up front, Wagy is quality, Tavs free kicks and assists are cracking used as attacking FB, Hardie is amazing though, I'd buy Cummings and partner him up front. I went 7 games unbeaten & without conceding before losing to Dumbarton lol.

Going Rangers isn't the same because the class of players aren't as good & won't be until were back at the top.

Waghorn is good but in AML rather than up front, Wagy is quality, Tavs free kicks and assists are cracking used as attacking FB, Hardie is amazing though, I'd buy Cummings and partner him up front. I went 7 games unbeaten & without conceding before losing to Dumbarton lol.

Going Rangers isn't the same because the class of players aren't as good & won't be until were back at the top.

What tactics you using? im playing Waggy AMR-inside forward but its not really working for me, signed Del Piero too.