Glasgow Rangers

RangersRule

Reaction score
Hi guys

I am currently in my 6th season as rangers and just wondering if anyone else has spent as long in Scotland and what players you have managed to obtain, without cheating as I havent. The only advantage i got was the club being bought at thed of my 1st season and keeps giving me atleast 30mill to spend each summer.

08-09: 3rd in league.
09-10: 1st in league. Quarters of champs league. both scottish cups
10-11: 1st in league. Quarters of champs league. both scottish cups.
11-12: 1st in league. Quarters of champs league. both scottish cups.
12-13: 1st in league. Quarters of champs league. both scottish cups.
13-14: Just about to start.

Some of my squad

GK-Adler. did have akinfeev bu sold for 37mill to man u.
No major defenders.
ML-Stuart downing
MR-Davide Santon
MC-Augosto
MC-Willians Santana
Strikers - Javi Marie, Demba Ba, Pongolle.

These are my regular players. Santana has been a god for me, he was the first player i bought as was Santon. they get lots of assissts and santana plays best as a forward.

Just out of interest my fastest goal was Liedson - 26 seconds. I got him for 1.8million in second season and scored atleast 30 goals for me, and got signing of the season. Screenshots if you want.

This season im putting everything into the champs league as that is where all the money is.

So anyone else done as well as me??

Cheers

Well im doin this sorta thing with Celtic :)P) hoping to last taht long. Everyone says managing in Scotland is boring but if its with the team you support and go to see every week its as good as any other league.

Im only in my first season but will keep this posted. :)

I've tried with Hearts, but after 2 seasons the fizz went and I could carry on, plus I could not break into the top 2

people do say it is too easy (i did my third season without losing won 30 drew 8) and boring because of only 12 teams but its still good and can attract brilliant players.

its a shame you cant edit the prize money for winning the league and cups, a measly million quid for winning the league and a couple of hundred thousand for the cup, have to rely on champs league money most of the time.

Keep us posted on your progress mate

Last edited:
that's is more than likely realistic I think. I've always wanted to dominate Scotland with one of the smaller teams, but thats hard, may give that another go in the future.

i tried with hibs but the highest i got was 2nd because rangers kept winning

Hi guys

I am currently in my 6th season as rangers and just wondering if anyone else has spent as long in Scotland and what players you have managed to obtain, without cheating as I havent. The only advantage i got was the club being bought at thed of my 1st season and keeps giving me atleast 30mill to spend each summer.

08-09: 3rd in league.
09-10: 1st in league. Quarters of champs league. both scottish cups
10-11: 1st in league. Quarters of champs league. both scottish cups.
11-12: 1st in league. Quarters of champs league. both scottish cups.
12-13: 1st in league. Quarters of champs league. both scottish cups.
13-14: Just about to start.

Some of my squad

GK-Adler. did have akinfeev bu sold for 37mill to man u.
No major defenders.
ML-Stuart downing
MR-Davide Santon
MC-Augosto
MC-Willians Santana
Strikers - Javi Marie, Demba Ba, Pongolle.

These are my regular players. Santana has been a god for me, he was the first player i bought as was Santon. they get lots of assissts and santana plays best as a forward.

Just out of interest my fastest goal was Liedson - 26 seconds. I got him for 1.8million in second season and scored atleast 30 goals for me, and got signing of the season. Screenshots if you want.

This season im putting everything into the champs league as that is where all the money is.

So anyone else done as well as me??

Cheers
Can you post your tactics as i would love to see them and have a go at using them i have played with rangers before and had quite a lot of success most notably in my fourth season getting to the champions league semi but beating man u and inter to get there. I am a firm believer in youth and you can find a list of most of the wonderkids and i just went through it and ended up getting loads of good youngsters for cheap just make sure you sign them on long term contracts oh and john fleck becomes a quality player to:)