Glastonbury or T in the Park

KA5A8IAN

Reaction score
well, with the festival season very much upon us now, I ask you this question: What do you prefer, Scotlands T in the park, or the legend itself, Glastonbury??

This year headlining Glastonbury are Muse, Gorillaz, and Dizzee Rascal, the full line up can be found at http://www.glastonburyfestivals.co.uk/line-up-poster/

Headlining T in the Park this year are Muse, Eminem, and KASABIAN :)D)
The full line up can be found at http://www.tinthepark.com/content/default.asp?page=s3_23

My personal preference was Glastonbury, until last year, where Glastonbury was ****, and T in the Park was epic ownage.

What is your favourite, discuss.

T in the park, better line up each year, and i live like 10 minutes away from the field where it is :D

From this years line-ups, T in the park.

Eminem <3

But I'd normally go with Glasto.

Been to Glasto, Download, Oxygen and just missed out on T in the Park :( Glasto is just iconic though, but they all have their unique things that make them special in their own ways.

download is ment to be good, a mate went this year said it was amazing

GLASTO FTW!!!!! Although the glasto line-up aint as strong this year

I have to be honest, I was gutted U2 weren't playing Glasto this year :'(

I have to be honest, I was gutted U2 weren't playing Glasto this year :'(

Me too. Im also slightly disappointed that Gorillaz are replacing too. They could have got a better act like Kasabian maybe or Pendulum. An act that would get the crowd going and make better viewing.

T IN THE PARK EVERY TIME

t-in-the-park_300x300_crop_le.gif

Been to Glasto, Download, Oxygen and just missed out on T in the Park :( Glasto is just iconic though, but they all have their unique things that make them special in their own ways.

Did you see Stone Sour at Download? I was right near the front :)

Anyway, I'm not a big fan of either...
Go to Sonisphere instead :D

TITP is a horrible festival, that gets worse and worse by the year

Its the exact same lineup every year, then every 3rd year they get an ever so slightly different headliner eg RATM, Eminem etc, but generally its the exact same people every year.

The campsite is horrible, not found one clean toilet in the campsite, and always massive ques (found a couple of decent ones in arena and ive been twice). The entertainment at night is rubbish and its extremly crowded. The food is a rip, a fiver for a burger etc, and of course it tastes horrible. They also have a monopoly on whats sold, its not outside people, they all sell the same food at the same prices etc (although Healthy T in the arena is amazing, still pricey ofc but its a festival, so fairish dooz). The campsite is full of neds. I think the 2 times ive been 3 people have been murdered, one <100 yards from my tent.

o and...the ticket price goes up 30-40 quid a year

Could list many more but its taken me like 2 years to erase all the shitness of it from my memory

T IN THE PARK
The line-up this year is great
Eminem will be good

Disappointed Drake Cancelled tho:S

Not been to either, don't want to go to either.

But looking at the lineups in the OP, i'd prefer 'Glasto'.