Glen Johnson to Chelsea?

If cheslea could lure ribery to chelsea and bosingwa heads the other way then brins in glen johnson then thats quite some good business. Would be pretty hard to get ribery tho since barcelona and currently leading the race to get him.

yeah very true mate, I still don't think we will get Ribery, and to be honest if we are going to have to spend over 50million on him I'd rather we bought Zhirkov for under half that amount, then maybe get Aguero or David Villa.

yeh i agree i dont think hed play for chelsea and atm its actually real madrid who lead the way

yeah very true mate, I still don't think we will get Ribery, and to be honest if we are going to have to spend over 50million on him I'd rather we bought Zhirkov for under half that amount, then maybe get Aguero or David Villa.

yh,

I dunno if its true but have chelsea already signed Yuri Zhirkov? ive swear ive seen it somewhere.

just before hiddnk left or something like that someone update me plz.

well apparently they had signed him but moscow and chelsea denied it, zhirkov said a move would be possible and he'd like to play for chelsea though.

Zhirkov said he had signed for Man Utd after Euro 2008 in a press conference. Don't believe anything he says.

As for Glen Johnson and Chelsea, Bosingwa is twice the player Johnson is. If Chelsea where realisticly going to get rid of Bosingwa some one better than Johnson would be required. It would be the same as Chelsea selling Ashley Cole and buying Bridge back.

yeh i agree i dont think hed play for chelsea and atm its actually real madrid who lead the way
i don't understand why any player would want to join them. only for money possibly but city have more so if theyr'e going to sell out why don't they just sell out big style and join city.

Can't see him going back to Chelsea. He just signed an extension in January aswell

well he's leaving portsmouth and he is most probably likely to join chelsea