brii

Reaction score
Seeing as the match we see is a representation of the math played out at the core of the game , is it too much to ask that the length of stride be equall to the average and planting a foot on the pitch means exactly that....not allways is this annoyance in your face so to speak but its allways there and sometimes to the ridiculous .
How much of an improvement it would be if the programmers (tidied) this up so as to give yet more of an "i'm watching a real footy game here" where the players and the pitch are one and not just a pieced together graphic...i feel this would add a solidity to the feel of the play and thus adding to the realness of this game...the way the ball acts with the pitch on the other hand is spot on for me.
Of course this isnt catastrophic by no means but for me its the biggest "glitch" ive seen.
Hopefully this is allready being looked at for a future patch...
Not a moan up..just airing my thoughts.

What graphical detail level are you using?

I'm on medium and everything looks pretty realsitic to me, high looks awesome but my computer can't handle it and it eventually becomes laggy.

High settings here but shouldnt be a problem with my 5850
i tried all settings but this seems to be not a big issue with anyone but me so no biggy.Perhaps what i want is a few games down the line.
You know them shoes the kids wear with balls in the soles??
I wish my players would stop wearing them.