glitch for raising determination and workrate

kiffe

Reaction score
Well there is this glitch in the game, actually it has been there since the Championship manager series.

When your players perform badly, ratings of 6.4 or lower, you get the option to fine him for poor performance. Issue a warning in this case for poor performance. The game will generate three options usually, 1. warning was harsh, 2. accepts warning without comment and 3 Try to motivate himself for future matches.

When the third options comes the player usually raises +1 determination or +1 workrate or both sometimes. Now the glitch is that you can acutally fine the players as many times as you like until the next game and may raise his determination and workrate up to 16. and the "warning was harsh" doesnt seem to have any significant effect on your player as long as hes ratings was 6.4 or lower so you can do this as many times as you like until it generates the "try motivate himself" again and again

yeah try it out, Im mean, its really stupid that it has been like that for this long. or maybe the FM crew are totally unaware of this

Are you sure the player doesn't become unsettled after being fined/issued a warning so many times?

Well...I would.

100% sure, have tried it 1000 times. works for me atleast. as I said as long as you use the issue a warning and not actually fine him. dont know the effect on unhappy players thou. but I dont think there should be a problem

Umm, I'd rather keep on the good side of my players, ta.

Of couse there is FMRTE, my point was not for cheating but to make people aware of the glitch and perhaps for the FM crewe to improve this part