Glitch on Message Log (A msg in red but no decisions to make reappears over and over)

soccerlover

Reaction score
A message in my message log about a new contract between a player and a team takes me back to it again every time I press "Continue". It is in red color but offers no options to choose. I'm not subscribed to the player (Brian Perk) nor the team (Houston reserves). I'm coaching Chicago Fire, and have never used this player or had any agreements with Houston.

I've already restarted the game, the PC, also subscribed and unsubscribed the player and club, to no avail.

Please help me to fix the glitch. Thanks.

soccerlover

Try holidaying - that usually fixes things like this.

Thanks but didn't work. I went on vacation for 2 days, and then for 7 days. But the message "Houston Tie Up Perk Contract" still bugs me. It says on the top corner "! Must Respond". But I simply click it, and it runs until next round.

Any other tips please?

I even hired the goalkeeper, but the glitched message (from the old contract) still reappears at every turn.

You mean "Go on Vacation"? I've tried that twice: 2 days, and then 7 days (see above). "Go on Vacation" didn't work - unless you mean something else. Any other tips to fix this? Thank you