woody3011

Reaction score
Im currently in october in the first season
topping the league 6 points clear but played game more than 2nd
anyway Mike Williamson has scored 8 goals already and is joint 3rd top goal scorer
Kadlec (newcastle) is top with 12 and a blackpool player is 2nd with 11

anyway Williamson seems to score every game, either from free kicks or corners

is this a glitch or a fluke

Im using an adapted version of JP woodys high scoring tactic

Williamson is a beast at set pieces, scored 4 in 3 for me without using anything exploitative (although didn't score again that season).

Williamson is a beast at set pieces, scored 4 in 3 for me without using anything exploitative (although didn't score again that season).

yeah Iv done a few toon saves and Williamson has been a shock STAR of each team (maybe a bit of an overstatement but had been awesome)

it will just be a corner tactic within the one your using.. very easy tbh if you have people like samba, pique, hangelaand etc they score every other game at least

it will just be a corner tactic within the one your using.. very easy tbh if you have people like samba, pique, hangelaand etc they score every other game at least

That what I thought but only changed one my strikers to challenge GK all other players are unchanged from the default setting at start of game

its not a glitch or a fluke.
if you look JP's thread for that tactic and look at the screenshot of his middlesborough squad you see his CB , Wheater i think, scored like 26 goals in a season for him

id say it is the corner tactic with the right player they will score almost every match. Chiellini for me scored 20 goals in a season

That what I thought but only changed one my strikers to challenge GK all other players are unchanged from the default setting at start of game
JP woody's tactic has its own corner tactic